Acham Naidu (born in 1977) is an Indian Politician from Srikakulam (Andhra Pradesh, India). He belongs to the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) as a member. Furthermore, he elected as an MLA of Tekkali, Andhra Pradesh.
His name dragged in the ESI fraud case of Rs. 151 Indian Rupees. He is in the custody of the Anti-Corruption Bureau. The scandal took place during the TDP government rule.
Acham’s name came in the fraud of medicines and medical pieces of equipment of the ESI Hospital. N Chandrababu Naidu (TDP President) revealed his government’s minister kidnapped by 100 police officers and taken into an undisclosed locationNews18.
He released a statement and commented on YS Jagan Mohan Reddy (President, Andhra Pradesh). Furthermore, he demanded the resignation of M Sucharita (Home Minister, Andhra Pradesh).
Early Life & Education
Atchannaidu Kinjarapu was born in 1977 in Srikakulam. His father is Late Dali Naidu. However, the information of his mother and siblings not found. He completed his schooling from the government school.
He discontinued his BSc degree in Agriculture from V.S. Krishna College, Visakhapatnam in 1991. He belonged to the minority community. Naidu follows the Hinduism religion.
Wedding, Spouse & Children
He wedded with his wife whose name is Madhavi Naidu. The couple is the mom-dad of two children (name not known).
Madhavi looked upset at the police arrest of her husband Acham Naidu. The former state minister accused of his involvement in the ESI hospital medicine and equipment fraud case.
|Full Name||Atchannaidu Kinjarapu.|
|Age (as of 2020)||43 years old.|
|In the News For||Anti-Corruption Bureau arrested him on the ESI fraud of Rs. 151 Crore Indian Rupees.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1977.|
|Hometown/Birthplace||Srikakulam (Andhra Pradesh, India).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||NA.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Parents||Father: Late Dali Naidu.
Mother: Name Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife Name||Madhavi Naidu.|
|Son||Name Not Known.|
|Net worth (as of 2020)||Rs. 8 Crore Indian Rupees.|
|Income||From his business, investments and agricultural earnings.|
|Last Modified||13 June 2020 (©️ Copyright - dreshare.com)|
|Highest Qualification||Bsc Agriculture Drop Out.|
|Alma Mater.||V.S. Krishna College, Visakhapatnam.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Acham Naidu
- N Chandrababu Naidu came in support of the former minister.
- He said that the government is targeting the false case to his former ministers.
- Meanwhile, he told in his statement that is an attack on the backward communities.
- In the Inquiry held in February 2020 by Vigilance and Enforcement Department clarified about the swindle in the Employees State Insurance Corporation. Furthermore, the investigation team told us that the fraud happened during the TDP government in 2014-2019. There are many top officials involved in it.
- During the TDP government rule, Acham Naidu handled the ministries Minister for Labour & Employment, Factories, Youth & Sports, Skill Development, and Entrepreneurship from 2014-2019.
- He dropped his Agriculture graduation studies in 1991.
- He is a member of the region TDP party.
- Apart from that, his spouse handles the private business.
- Naidu’s net worth valued (as of 2020) is Rs. 7 Crore Indian Rupees. It includes his assets, savings, and gold ornaments value too. His liabilities disclosed Rs. 1 Crore. He has around Rs. 8 Lakh cash in hand.
- He opened bank accounts in Canara Bank, Andhra Bank, SBI and Axis Bank.
- Acham invested his Rs. 1 crore money in bonds, shares, and debentures of the private companies.
- He owned Agricultural land of Rs. 80 Lakh and residential building valued Rs. 90 Lakh Indian Rupees.
- An FIR lodged against him in 2019 due to his disobedience as a public servant. Still, there are updates about his police arrest in the case.
- There are no cases against him in the court.
- The TDP leader named Chintamaneni Naidu protested on Acham Naidu’s police arrest.
References [ + ]