Ada Hegerberg (born July 10, 1995) is a Norwegian Professional Football Player from Molde, Norway. She recently becomes the first-ever female recipient of 2018 Ballon d’Or award. Furthermore, the 23-year-old footballer began her career at local club Kolbotn in 2010.
Later, she became the clubs top goalscorer in 2011. Moreover, Ada was just 16-year-old back then. Her real full birth name is Ada Martine Stolsmo Hegerberg. Currently, Hegerberg plays as a striker for the Division 1 Féminine club Olympique Lyonnais.
In 2011, she made her senior debut for Norway as a substitute in a 3–1 defeat to Northern Ireland in Lurgan on 19 November 2011. The footballer represented Norway at the youth international level. She was a part of the Norwegian team that won silver at the 2013 UEFA Women’s Championship.
On 25 August 2016, Ada won the 2016 UEFA Best Women’s Player in Europe Award. In fact, she was also named BBC Women’s Footballer of the Year in 2017.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
The footballer was born on 10th July 1995 in Molde, Norway. Therefore, Ada Hegerberg’s age is 23 years old, as of 2018. The star player was born to Stein Erik Hegerberg (father) and Gerd Stolsmo (mother).
Furthermore, she grew up in Sunndalsøra where Ada played for Sunndal Football along with her elder sister Andrine. She is also a popular football player. They both started out at the same three clubs i.e. Kolbotn, Stabaek, and FFC Turbine Potsdam.
Later, Andrine moved to Swedish side Kopparbergs. Hegerberg also has a brother named Silas Hegerberg.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend & Children
Ada is currently engaged to her boyfriend Thomas Rogne. He is also a Norwegian professional footballer who plays for Polish club Lech Poznań as a defender. Thomas also capped for the Norway national team.
The couple also dated each other for a couple of years before their engagement. The 23-year-old player often uploads pictures of her with him on her Instagram where she has 111.9+ k followers.
|Real Full Birth Name||Ada Martine Stolsmo Hegerberg.|
|Profession||Professional Football Player.|
|Famous for||the first-ever female recipient of 2018 Ballon d'Or award.|
|Age (As of 2018)||23 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 10, 1995.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 177 cm.
Meters: 1.77 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-28-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.5.|
|Parents||Father: Stein Erik Hegerberg.
Mother: Gerd Stolsmo.
|Siblings||Brother: Silas Hegerberg.
Sister: Andrine Hegerberg.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not available.|
|Boyfriend/Fiance||Thomas Rogne (a Norwegian professional footballer).|
|School||High School in Norway.|
|College/ University||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Reynolds.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Favorite Color||White and Yellow.|
|Love to do||Playing Football, Listening to music and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Under Review.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ada Hegerberg
- Hegerberg was in the Norwegian squad for the 2012 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup.
- Her team also reached the quarter-final.
- She is the First Female 2018 Ballon d’Or Winner.
- Ada also competed in the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup.
- Furthermore, she scored three goals in three group stage games, highlighted by a two-goal performance in Norway’s 3-1 win over Côte d’Ivoire.
- Moreover, Ada was nominated for the Best Young Player Award for her performance.
- Ada Hegerberg’s height is around 5 Feet 9 Inches (177 centimeters) and her body weight is 70 Kilograms (154 Pounds).
Read Also: The Story of Alexia Ren | Wikipedia & Personal Trivia
- Money Factor: Her estimated Net worth is $1 million US Dollars, as of 2018.
- In January 2016, the player awarded the 2015 Norwegian Gold Ball. The award was only given to a male football player.
- However, the 23-year-old footballer was the first woman to win the award in 20 years.