Adam Neumann (born April 25, 1979) is an Israeli American Billionaire Business owner based in Israel. He co-founded WeWork with Miguel McKelvey in 2010.
Furthermore, he met his mutual friend and started the co-working space company. They created the Green Desk sustainable organization in 2008.
Then, the partners sold the company for $15 million and used the funds for the development of WeWork. Adam served the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the organization (2010-2019).
Profile, Parents, Education & Early Life
Adam Neumann was born to his Christian parents in 1979 (age 40 years old, in 2019) in Israel. He enjoys his birthday party on 25 April every year. On the other hand, he is the first child of his mother named Avivit Neumann and Doron Neumann (father). His sister is Adi Neumann (Model).
However, his mom-dad parted their ways when he was only 7 years old. Adam lived in the United States with his Avivit and Adi. Then, he came back to Israel and finished his studies from the Israeli Naval Academy.
He went to the Israel Navy and served as the officer for 5 years. Soon, he discharged from his services on the captain position. Again, he went back to New York and enrolled in Baruch College’s Zicklin School of Business.
Wife, Children, Wedding & Affairs
In 2008, Rebekah Paltrow Neumann (CEO and Founder of WeWork) and Adam happily married. Furthermore, they have five children (include two pair of twins). Neumann lives in Greenwich Village, New York City.
|Real Full Birth Name||Adam Neumann.|
|Famous for||Left his CEO position from WeWork.|
|Age (As of 2019)||40 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||April 25, 1979.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Residence Location||Greenwich Village (New York, USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 5".
Centimeters: 196 cm.
Meters: 1.9 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.5.|
|Parents||Father: Doron Neumann.
Mother: Avivit Neumann.
|Siblings||Sister: Adi Neumann (Model).|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 2008.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Rebekah Paltrow Neumann (CEO and Founder of WeWork).|
|Children||Name Not Found (Two Pair of Twins).|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Business Management.|
|College/University||1. Israeli Naval Academy.
2. Baruch College’s Zicklin School of Business.
|Net worth (approx.)||$3 Billion US Dollars.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Adam Neumann
- He follows his radical ideas and be the Prime Minister of Israel.
- In summer 2018, he went on a trip from the US to Israel with his friends and smoked marijuana in the flight.
- However, the jet company good the news and he ordered the pilot to return to New York without them.
- WeWork faced legal issues related to sexual harassment from the company’s employees in 2018.
- Then, the organization restricted beer consumption in the office.
- Neumann made his investment in the tech startup i.e. EquityBee.
- On the other hand, he purchased some building leased to WeWork.
- Adam Neumann’s net worth is $3 Billion US Dollars (as of August 2019).
Explore More: Lady Hale Biography, Family, Today Lifestyle & More
- Earlier, he researched and started a kids clothing company named Krawlers.
- Meanwhile, he invested money in Selina (Hospitality firm).
- Still, WeWork faced continuous pressure from the investors due to the losses that are $1 billion.
- Adam’s organization also canceled the IPO release.
- The people are concerned about the management working techniques too.
- Neumann is the managing member in the We Holdings LLC.