Aditya Puri Wiki, Wife, Age, Biography, Net worth, Family, Children, Nationality, Profile, Ethnicity, Trivia, Brother, Sister, Trivia, Marriage, Educational Background, Lifestyle, Career & Facts: Aditya Puri (born January 1, 1950) is a Managing Director and CEO of India’s leading private sector bank name HDFC Bank. During the financial year, 2018-19 Aditya had received 4% cut on his fixed salary.
In fact, he is one who is receiving highest salary among the top Indian bankers like
- Sunita Sharma (CEO & MD Axis Bank)
- Rana Kapoor (CEO Yes Bank)
- Chanda Kochar (CEO ICICI Bank)
- Uday Kotak (CEO Kotak Mahindra Bank).
Moreover, he had received around Rs. 10 crore INR salary for the year 2017. Currently, he will receive around Rs. 9.6 crore INR in 2018. This means that his per day salary goes around Rs. 2.64 Lakh INR. Now, the ratio of his salary to his non-managerial staff is 209:1.
Furthermore, Puri’s stake in HDFC Bank is Rs. 687 crore INR (0.13%). For the financial year 2017, the net profit of HDFC Bank has raised up to 20% that means about Rs. 17,487 crore INR. In lieu of that, Aditya has received the performance bonus of Rs. 92 Lakh INR during that year.
Aditya Puri Wikipedia, Age, Parents, Siblings & Biography
How old is Aditya Puri? He was born on 1st of January 1950 at Gurdaspur, Punjab (India). Therefore, his age is sixty-eight, (68) years old in 2018. In fact, he has completed his B.com from the University of Punjab. Then, he has enrolled himself to Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) to pursue Chartered Accountancy (CA) course.
Moreover, he belongs to a Punjabi family Caste and South Asian Ethnicity. However, the information about his parents and siblings has not known to us. Still, I am trying to get the facts soon.
Who is Aditya Puri? Facts about Managing Director (MD) of HDFC Bank
- Before joining HDFC bank, Aditya had worked at Citi Bank, Malaysia as CEO.
- In the year 1994, he had decided to come back to India.
- Later on, he had joined HDFC bank on the post of MD.
- He is one of the longest-serving MDs of a bank for more than 24 years.
- Moreover, Puri has experience of 40 years in the banking industry.
- Does Aditya Puri drink alcohol? Yes.
- Additionally, he had presided HDFC’s acquisitions of Times Banks Limited (2000) and Centurion Bank of Punjab (2008).
- His wife Anita owns a clothing line “Akuri” along with her daughter Amrita.
- Apart from his career achievements, he is a fitness loving man and goes for morning and evening walk daily.
Aditya Puri’s Wife: Anita Puri, Children & Marriage
The name of Aditya Puri’s Spouse is Anita Puri. They have married for more than twenty-five, (25) years. Still, they complement each other and look great. Moreover, the couple has two children Amit Puri (son) and Amrita Puri (daughter). In fact, Amrita is a Bollywood actress by profession known for movies like “Aisha”, “Kai Po Che” and “Blood Money”.
In the year 2017, she had tied the knot with Imrun Sethi in a lavish destination wedding in Bangkok, Thailand. Presently, Puri family resides in Bandra (Mumbai).
Aditya Puri Wiki, Wife, Age, Bio, Net worth, Family, Children, Nationality, Profile, Ethnicity, Trivia, Brother, Sister, Trivia, Marriage & Facts
|Aditya Puri Biography &|
|Full Name||Aditya Puri.|
|Working As||Managing Director (MD) , HDFC Bank.|
|Age||Sixty Eight (68) years old, As on 2018.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1st of January 1950.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Gurdaspur (Punjab, India).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius.|
|Current Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra, India).|
|Ethnicity||Brown (South Asian).|
|Awards & Recognition||1. Best Executive in India -Asia Money 2013Best Banker –FE
2. Best CEO (2013)-Institutional Invest
3. Best CEO- Finance Asia poll on Asia's Best Companies (2015)
4. Best CEO Award - Business Today (2015)
5. Barron's World's Top 30 CEOs (2016)
|Famous for||Serving as Managing Director (MD) of HDFC Bank for more than 24 years.|
|Height, Weight & Body Measurements|
|Height in Centimeters||173 cm|
|Height in meters||1.73 meters|
|Height in Feet/Inches||5 Feet 8 inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||78 KG|
|Weight in Pounds||171 Pounds|
|Family and Relatives|
|Father Name||Not Known.|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Brother Name||Will update soon.|
|Sister Name||Not Known.|
|Affairs, Boyfriends/Girlfriends and Marital Status|
|Wife/ Husband/Spouse||Anita Puri.|
|Children (Son/Daughter)||Amit Puri (son) and Amrita Puri (daughter).|
|Aditya Puri Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||B.com and Chartered Accountant (CA).|
|School||Government School, Gurdaspur.|
|College/ University||University of Punjab and Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).|
|Favorites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actor||Kishore Kumar.|
|Favorite Actress||Asha Pareek.|
|Favorite Color of Aditya||White and Black|
|Favorite Cuisine||Continental Food.|
|Aditya's Hobbies||Jogging and Listening Old Songs.|
|Net worth & Earnings|
|Net Worth||Rs. 70 Crore INR (As of 2018).|
|Salary/Earning||Rs. 9.6 Crore INR (On 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known.|
|Home Address||Not Known|
|Office Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Email Address||Not Known.|
|Official Website||Not Known.|
|Social Media Profile Links|
Aditya Puri Net worth, Income, House & Wealth
HDFC Bank’s MD has known for his leadership and decision-making skills. During his service, HDFC has achieved new height and profiting mergers in the banking sector. Additionally, Puri has made the friendly work environment for his staff in the banks.
Moreover, he is the recipient of many prestigious awards such as:
- Best Executive in India -Asia Money 2013Best Banker –FE
- Best CEO (2013)-Institutional Invest
- Best CEO– Finance Asia poll on Asia’s Best Companies (2015)
- Best CEO Award – Business Today (2015)
- Barron’s World’s Top 30 CEOs (2016)
- Listed as only Indian CEO in Fortune’s Businessperson of the Year (2016)
Furthermore, he has secured 24th rank in India’s 50 Most Powerful People in the year 2017. In fact, he owns a bungalow in Bandra (Mumbai) and lives there with his family. He owns two cars Audi and Mercedes Benz.
Aditya is one of the highest paid banking CEOs in the private sector banks of India. Therefore, the net worth of Aditya Puri is around Rs. 70 Crore Indian Rupees (INR) as on 2018.