Alan Krueger (born September 17, 1960) is an American Economist from New Jersey, USA. In fact, he serves to Barrack Obama (Ex-President, USA) from 2009 to 2010. Alan is in the Treasury for Economic Policy as the Assistant Secretary.
According to the Research Paper in Economics, he is from the 50th highest ranked economists. Meanwhile, her real birth full name is Alan Bennett Krueger. Mr. Obama has nominated him Council of Economic Advisers in the White House. Additionally, he did his job for 1 year.
Usually, Kruger applies natural ideas to relate to the minimum wage and employment. However, the Great Economist did suicide on March 16, 2019. Alan body is in the room of his Princeton house.
Still, this comes out to be shocking news for the USA. Mr. Barrack Obama describes him as the person who makes others lives better. Still, his sudden departure from the world is mysterious. He leaves his wife Lisa and two kids after him.
Profile, Early Life & Parents
He was born on 17th of September 1960 in Livingston, New Jersey (USA). Furthermore, Alan Krueger’s age is 58 years old. Though, his family profile is unknown. In fact, he goes to the Livingston High School during 1979.
Then, Alan did a BS (Hons.)from the School of Industrial and Labor Relations at Cornell University. He successfully earns his MA and Ph.D. from Harvard University.
Personal Affairs, Wife & Children
Alan seems to be shy in revealing about his girlfriends. Moreover, his lovely wife name is Lisa Simon. She is a Senior Research Analyst.
Somehow, Kruger’s wedding date has not disclosed. They have two children Sydney (daughter) and Benjamin (son). Currently, both of them are excelling in their career.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Alan Bennett Krueger.|
|In The New For||Commits suicide on March 16, 2019 in his house.|
|Age (As of 2019)||58 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 17, 1960.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Livingston, New Jersey (USA).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Date of Death/Cause||March 16, 2019 (Suicide).|
|Current Residence||Princeton (United States).|
|Awards||Kershaw Prize, IZA and Mahalanobis Prize.|
|Books||1. Myth and Measurement (1995).
2. What Makes a Terrorist (2007).
3. Explorations in Economics (2012).
4. Rockonomics: A Backstage Tour of What the Music Industry can Teach us about Economics and Life (2019).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will Update.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: Will Update.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Lisa Simon.|
|Children||Son: Benjamin Kruger.
Daughter: Sydney Kruger.
|Highest Qualification||1. BS (Hons.) at School of Industrial and Labor Relations at Cornell University.
2. MA & PhD from the Harvard University.
|School||Livingston High School.|
|Alma Mater||1. Cornell University.
2. Harvard University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Bruce Lee.
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Favorite Color||White & Black.|
|Love to do||Reading Books & Playing Golf.|
|Favorite Dishes||Thai Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$4 Million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Alan Krueger
- Alan’s field of expertise is Public Finance and Labor Economics.
- Furthermore, he is the doctoral adviser to Richard B. Freeman and Lawrence Summers.
- He has closely related with the Democratic Party, USA.
- In fact, Mr. Kruger has served the US Department of Labor as the Chief Economist.
- Additionally, he wins several accolades in his career.
- Some of them are the Kershaw Prize, IZA and Mahalanobis Prize.
- The 58-year-old did fellowships like Econometric Society and Society of Labor Economist.
- Moreover, his best work includes the Environmental Kuznets Curve.
- Money Factor: The estimated Alan Krueger’s Net worth is $4 Million US Dollars.
- Actually, he supports the lawsuit for fair admissions at Harvard University.
Must Read: The Wikipedia Profile of Fola Evans Akingbola | Her Life Story & Trivia
- Then, Mr. Kruger signs the amici curiae in 2018.
- Surprisingly, he writes Economic Columns for “The New York Times” (2000-2006).
- He is also James Madison Professor in the Princeton University of Political Economy.
- His popular books are like “Myth and Measurement” (1995), “What makes a terrorist” (2007) and “Exploration in Economics” (2012).