Alexis McGill Johnson (born in 1970) is an American Researcher, Author, and Activist from New York, USA. Moreover, the Board Members of Planned Parenthood appointed her Chief Executive and acting President of the organization.
As per The New York Times, Alexis handled the responsibilities of the Planned Parenthood Action Fund and Planned Parenthood Federation of America. She succeeded Dr. Leana Wen who removed from the position in less than one year by the board.
McGill Johnson started the Perception Institue to reduce the biases and discrimination on the basis race, gender, and ethnicity. She holds the posts of the co-founder and co-director. Furthermore, she has a group of strategists, advocates, and researchers to study different topics.
She also connected with a non-profit group named Citizen Change as the Executive Director. Alexis educated the youth regarding the benefits of voting. Apart from that, she is with the Planned Parenthood Federation from a decade.
She held the membership in the board. Meanwhile, she developed the techniques and resources for the health centers and parents. She focused on several movements to bring social equality in the United States.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Alexis McGill Johnson was born in 1970 in New York City, New York (United States). Presently, her age is 49 years old. Alexis pursued her undergraduate degree at Princeton University.
She got her political science degrees at Yale University. On the other hand, she frequently updated about her education. McGill Johnson keeps secret about her mom-dad.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Alexis McGill Johnson.|
|Profession||Researcher, Author & Activist.|
|Famous for||Appointed as the interim CEO and Chairman at the Planned Parenthood Action Fund and Planned Parenthood Federation of America.|
|Age (As of 2019)||49 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1970.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York City (New York, USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||NA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Current Residence||New York City (New York, USA).|
|Work Responsibilities||1. Hip Hop Summit (Executive Director, 2003-04).
2. Citizen Change, Executive Director (2004).
3. Board Member, Planned Parenthood Federation of America (2013-15).
4. Executive Director, Perception Institute (2009 Present).
5. Acting President & CEO, Planned Parenthood Action Fund and Planned Parenthood Federation of America (2019).
|Book Authored||His Story: Shifting Narratives for Boys and Men of Color.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-27-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wedding date||3 August 2018.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Political Science from the Yale University.|
|School||High School in New York City.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Princeton University.
2. Yale University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Favorite Color||Pink & Black.|
|Love to do||Reading Books & Photography.|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.5 million US Dollars.|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||$100K to $130K USD.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||Living in her house New York City.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Alexis McGill Johnson
- Wikipedia: Alexis was the faculty in the African-American and Political Science of the Yale University.
- Moreover, Johnson collaborated with Starbucks to reduce the racial biases initiative.
- Starbucks closed down the 8,000 stores in 2018 so that its customer should learn about discrimination.
- She researched the hair color of black women.
- McGill wrote a book named “His Story: Shifting Narratives for Boys and Men of Color”.
- Still, Dr. Wen stepped down from her posts due to differences within the organization.
- Money Factor: In 2019, Alexis McGill Johnson’s Net worth is $1.5 million US Dollars.
Explore More: Who is Kate Rothschild? His Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Additionally, Alexis McGill Johnson tries to bring a change in the ecosystem.
- She revealed that black women are part of the natural hair movement through the Hair Implicit Association Test (Hair IAT).
- The discrimination not related to the hair but due to rejection and avoidance among other women.