Alison Berns (born May 26, 1954) is an American based Actress from Newtown Centre, Newton (Massachusetts, USA). Additionally, she credited for her acting in Private Parts film. Alison featured in the US Open Sores and The Howard Stern Show.
On the other hand, her ex-husband is Howard Stern (Photographer, Author, Producer, Actor, and TV Personality). Stern best recognized for his radio show i.e. The Howard Stern Show. He also described himself as the King of All Media.
Furthermore, he hosted the night shows, home videos, and pay-per-view events. He broadcasted the program on Sirius XM Satellite Radio from 2006. Then, he ranked among the top celebrities. He established as a top writer.
In addition to this, he wrote the books Miss America and Private Parts. The two of them were the bestsellers in the New York Times Bestseller list and sold one million copies each.
Early Life, Parents & Trivia
Alison Berns was born on the 26th of May 1954 in the Newtown Centre, Newton. Therefore, her age calculated 65 years old (as of 2019). Unfortunately, she did not update anything about her mother and father.
Berns finished Newton high school and then went for the acting course. In addition to this, she graduated from Boston University. Howard Stern’s ex-spouse studied Social Work at Columbia University. She hardly discussed her personal life in the camera.
Wedding, Children & Life Partner
In 1978, she became the official spouse of Howard Stern. The wedding organized at Temple Ohabei Shalom, Brookline.
Her three daughters are Emily Beth Stern (born May 7, 1983), Debra Jennifer Stern (born May 9, 1986) and Ashley Jade Stern (born January 24, 1993).
The couple was mutual friends from college. However, she broke up with Stern suddenly in 2001. Her second marriage happened with David Scott Simon in 2001.
|Real Full Birth Name||Alison Berns.|
|Famous for||Ex-wife of Howard Stern.|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||May 26, 1954.|
|Age (As of 2019)||65 years old.|
|Hometown/Birthplace||Newtown Centre, Newton (Massachusetts, USA).|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: instagram.com/merniemoore.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 2001.|
|Dating History?||In love with her former boyfriend Howard Stern.|
|Boyfriend/Fiancé||1. Howard Stern.
2. David Scott Simon.
|Husband/Spouse Name||1. Howard Stern.
2. David Scott Simon.
|Daughter||1. Emily Beth Stern (born May 7, 1983).
2. Debra Jennifer Stern (born May 9, 1986).
3. Ashley Jade Stern (born January 24, 1993).
|Highest Qualification||Communication & Social Work Degree Completed.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Boston University.
2. Columbia University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Love to Do||Traveling and Chatting with Friends.|
|Favorite Food||Black, Red, Pink, Blue & White.|
|Favorite Color||Blue, Pink & Green.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$20 Million US Dollars (as of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Alison Berns
- Howard Stern’s wife loves her privacy. She do not use any social media profiles like Instagram, facebook or twitter.
- Stern anther bestseller is Howard Stern Comes Again (2019).
- Earlier, he worked on the radio shows at Boston University.
- The albums released on his name are 50 Ways to Rank Your Mother, Private Parts: The Album and Crucified by the FCC.
- He is also a fundraiser and supporter of the North Shore Animal League America.
- In 2015, he announced his partnership deal with Whalerock Industries in 2015.
- The business is set up a program-based media services hub.
- Apart from that, Howard created a biography film of his stern show in 1997.
- Alison Berns made a decent net worth $20 Million US Dollars. Her former spouse was among the highest-paid TV Personalities. Therefore, Howard’s wealth generated $25 Million. Ms. Berns acquired a big amount on her divorce settlement.