Alyssa Jayne Milano (born December 19, 1972) is an American Activist, Actress, Former Singer and Producer from New York, USA. However, Brett Kavanaugh’s sex scandal is the big news in USA history. There are around two to three mysterious women criticized him for their sexual harassment. The first accuser is Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, who is the member of the Judicial Senate Committee.
She is facing questions for accusing the Supreme Court nominee. Furthermore, it is impossible for a person to take the responsibility of America’s law and order. The American celebrity and #Me too movement activist came to Los Angeles to attend the court hearing against Brett.
Brett Michael Kavanaugh’s third accuser “Julie Swetnick” has also exposed his high school day’s rape case. Along with this, his yearbook comment on “Renate Dolphin” has also risen a controversy for him.
Alyssa Milano sat in the middle of the courtroom with Dianne Feinstein, California Senator. Though, Milano is in tears when she heard Ford answers on the harassment case. Brett Kavanaugh denied the accusations against him. Meanwhile, the case is in the Los Angeles court. Soon, the victims of sexual assault will get justice.
Alyssa Milano Wiki, Age, Parents & Early Life
How old is the David Bulgari’s Wife? She was born on the 19th of December 1972 in Bensonhurst, New York City (USA). Therefore, Alyssa Milano’s age is around forty-five, (45) years old in 2018. Her father Thomas M. Milano is a film music editor.
Furthermore, Lil Milano is her mom and fashion designer. In fact, she has a younger brother whose name Cory Milano. On the other hand, Milano belongs to Italian ethnicity. However, she suffered from stumbling of words problem.
Wedding, Personal Affairs, Boyfriend & Children
She dated “The Lost Boys” actor Corey Haim from 1987 to 1990. Her family helped Haim to fight against his addiction. After that, Alyssa engaged to actor Scott Wolf in 1993. They broke the engagement in the same year.
In January 1999, Alyssa married to singer Cinjun Tate but divorced in 2000. Later on, Milano is the wife of Creative Agency Agent Dave Bulgari since 2009. Alyssa and David blessed two kids.
Their names are Elizabella Dylan Bugliari (daughter) and Milo Thomas Bugliari (son). Earlier, she lived with her family in New Jersey. Presently, she has relocated to West Hollywood’s nine acres farmland.
Alyssa Milano Biography, Boyfriend, Parents, Children, Height, Weight, Brother, Net worth & More
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Alyssa Milano.|
|Working As||1. Actress & Activist.
2. Former Singer & Producer.
|Age||Forty-Five (45) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||19th of December 1972.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Bensonhurst, New York City, New York (USA).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagitatus.|
|Current Residence||West Hollywood, USA.|
|Famous for||1. Activist in #MeToo movement.
2. Attending Brett court hearing in Los Angeles yesterday.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 2".
Centimeters: 157 cm.
Meters: 1.57 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-28-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Thomas M. Milano.
Mother: Lil Milano.
|Siblings||Brother: Cory Milano (Younger).
|Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Alyssa Milano Husband & Relationship|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with American Creative Agency Agency, Dave Bugliari.|
|Boyfriend||1. Corey Haim (Actor).
2. Scott Wolf (Actor).
3. Cinjun Tate (Singer).
4. Dave Bugliari (Creative Agency Agent).
|Husband/Spouse Name||1. Cinjun Tate .
2. Dave Bugliari.
|Son||Milo Thomas Bugliari.|
|Daughter||Elizabella Dylan Bugliari.|
|College/ University||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp.
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami.|
|Love to do||Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Sea Food.|
|Alyssa Milano Net worth|
|Net Asset||$10 Million USD (As of 2018).|
|Salary Per Episode||Will Update.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Interesting Facts about “Little Italy” Actress
- Alyssa began her acting career at the age of seven at the national company Annie.
- Furthermore, she acted in films of different genres like Fear, Kiss the Bride, Hall Pass, and Little Italy.
- As of 2018, the estimated Net worth of Alyssa Milano is $10 Million US Dollars (approx).
- In fact, she appeared in TV shows To Brave Alaska, Family City, Young Justice, and Breaking Justice.
- Milano has given her voice to the songs like “Look in my heart”, “Alyssa”, and “Lock inside a Dream”.
- Additionally, she received the Favorite Actress Award of the Kids Choice Award (1988-1990) for who is the Boss? Show.
- She supported the PETA movement to vegetarianism in 2007.
- The 45-year-old supported UNICEF’s “Trick or Treat” awareness program.
- She is also the Goodwill Ambassador of UNICEF from the USA.
- On the other hand, she raised around $25,000 to support PETA movements and UNICEF programs.
- Moreover, she expressed her support to Hilary Clinton as the presidential candidate.