Amanda Rodriguez (born in 1982) is an American Former Actress, Creative Director, Conscious Event Designer, and Choreographer from Kula, Hawaii. She is best known as the Wife of Wade Robson. He is an Australian dancer and choreographer. Furthermore, the 36-year-old Wade worked with big names like NSYNC and Britney Spears.
The dancer directed many music videos for them. Moreover, Robson also went to various world tours with American pop artists. Recently, Wade and James Safechuck appeared in the 2019 documentary titled “Leaving Neverland”.
The series described the friendship between Robson and late Michael Jackson. It also showed how these were sexually abused by the legendary singer as a kid. In addition, the dancer first met Jackson when he was just 5 years old in Australia.
Later, Robson visited the USA with his family to perform with Johnny Young’s Talent School in Disneyland after two years. The late singer and dancer also invited them to stay with him at his home “Neverland Ranch”.
Then, in 2005, Wade lied about not being molested by Michael. However, Robson later alleged that Jackson had sexually abused him in 2013. He told the officials that he was abused by him on two occasions and was aged between 7 and 14.
In 2015, Wade’s case was dropped by a Los Angeles judge. He/She stated that Robson had missed the 12-month statutory deadline after Jackson’s death.
Early Life, Childhood, Parents & Profile
Wade Robson’s spouse was born in 1982 in The United States of America. Presently, Amanda Rodriguez’s age is 37 years old. There is no information about her father and mother available on the internet.
Furthermore, she married her husband Wade Robson in August 2005. The couple also dated each other for a while before their marriage. In 2010, the couple welcomed their son (name not available).
As an actress, Amanda first acted in the movie titled “The Richmond Family Massacre” in 2009. She acted as Louann Richmond in the film. Later, Rodriguez did a minor role in the movie titled “The Strip”.
|Real Full Birth Name||Amanda Rodriguez.|
|Profession||Former Actress, Creative Director, Conscious Event Designer, and Choreographer.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Wade Robson (one of Michael Jackson's accusers).|
|Age (As of 2019)||37 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1982.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Kula, Hawaii, United States.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 5" tall.
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-24-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.5.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: name not available.
Mother: Will Update.
|Dating History?||Wade Robson.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Wade Robson (m. 2005 - Present).|
|College/ University||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Travel, Shopping and Singing.|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$350K US Dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Amanda Rodriguez
- As a choreographer, Amanda worked in a reality show titled “So You Think You Can Dance”.
- Wade Robson’s Wife also featured in the documentary “Leaving Neverland”.
- Her spouse told her what happened with Michael Jackson after a session with his therapist.
- He faced a difficult time due to the sexual harassment incident and also walked away from his job in the movie “Step Up”.
- Moreover, the pair also started the “Robson Child Abuse Healing And Prevention Fund” with the goal of the prevention of and healing from child abuse.
- After the incident came into the knowledge of the actress, she banned Joy (Wade’s mother) from their home for 5 months.
- The 36-year-old actress, Amanda Rodriguez’s height stands at 5 Feet 5 Inches (165 cm in tall).
- Furthermore, she also possesses a slim, fit, and sexy figure with a body-weight of 55 kilograms (121 Pound) approximately.
- Robson told that he earlier rejected the accusation as Jackson’s manipulated and brainwashed him.
- The late star said to Robson they would both go to prison if anyone heard of the abuse.
- However, he later changed his mind as he was provoked after becoming a father.
- In fact, Rodriguez also experienced nervous breakdowns in 2011 and 2012.
- She and her family currently live in Kula, Hawaii, United States.