Amber Lee Friis (born in 1997) was a famous model, actress, and entrepreneur from New Zealand. She is famous in the country as the Miss New Zealand 2018 (Miss Universe). She earned the pageant of Miss New Zealand in the year 2018.
She did lots of struggles in her life to achieve success. She earned a lot of fame and popularity at a very early age. She just started her career but unfortunately, she passed away at the age of 23. Today I will tell you about the bio of Miss Universe “Amber Lee Friis”.
Miss New Zealand 2018 passed away at the age of 23
Amber Lee Friis, a famous model, and Miss New Zealand 2018 died at the age of 23. New Zealand Police say she was found dead at her home in Auckland. The police have registered the case and started their further proceedings.
The investigation team has not yet told the media about his death. Some sources say that Amber Lee Friis has committed suicide, but no good evidence has been found against these sources so far.
Amber Lee Friis was a very beautiful model who won the title of Miss Universe 2018 due to her talent and skill. He had just started his career but unfortunately, this accident happened.
The Talent Tree reported the death of Amber Lee Friis via its Facebook post. Many famous artists mourned his death. According to some media reports, Amber Lee Friis lived in Auckland with her boyfriend.
The beautiful lady took birth from her parents in the year 1997 in New Zealand. The exact birthdate of Amber is not available. According to her birth year, Amber Lee Friis’s age is 23 years old at the time of her death on 18 May 2020.
She was born into a middle-class family. Her father (name not known) is a serviceman and her mother is a homemaker. She spent her childhood along with her cousins in New Zealand.
She is interested in modeling at a very early age. Friis joined a local private school in her hometown to complete her primary education. After completing her higher education, she moved to Auckland, New Zealand to make a bright future in the modeling career.
|Real Full Birth Name||Amber Lee Friis.|
|Profession||Model, Actress, and Entrepreneur.|
|Age at the time of death||23 years old.|
|Cause of Death||Not Revealed Yet.|
|Year of Birth||1997.|
|Date of Death||18 May 2020.|
|Place of Death||Auckland, New Zealand.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Pisces.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Boyfriend/Affair||Will Update Soon.|
|Social media||Facebook: Self-Titled.|
|School||Local Private School.|
|Last Updated||On 22 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amber Lee Friis
- She moved to her Aunt’s house when she was 18 years old.
- Then she started, working a part-time job at an online advertising company to earn some extra money.
- She always posts her modeling photos on her social media handle.
- In the year 2017, she received a mail on social media for participating in Miss Universe 2018.
- She accepted the mail and began preparing for the Miss Universe competition.
- Prior to receiving the mail, she worked at Pizza Hut and studied mechanics.
- She was not ready for the Miss New Zealand competition due to her extra body weight.
- In mid-2017, Amber Lee Friis hires a personal trainer to create an ideal body.
- Due to her hard work and talent, she earned the crown of Miss New Zealand 2018.
- After that, she started working as a full-time model.
- At a very young age, he gained immense popularity.
- She died at the age of 23 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Amber Lee Friis’s height was 5 feet 6 inches (in meters 1.67 m).
- Her body weight was 55 kilograms (in pounds 121 lbs).
- She was a tattoo lover and inked so many tattoos on her body.
- Friis also worked as a model for many popular brands.
- She was an animal lover and treated them like a human.
- She loved to play with children.