Amber Vincent (born in 1972) is an American Homemaker and Celebrity Kid from North Carolina, USA. She is best-known as the Daughter of Jan-Michael Vincent. He was an American actor who was famous for his television series “Airwolf” and film “Big Wednesday“.
Furthermore, the actor started his career with the movie “The Bandits” in 1967. Later, Vincent earned critical appreciation for his role in the made-for-TV film “Tribes”. Moreover, Michael has also nominated for Golden Globes twice.
Personal Affairs, Story & Profile
In 1972, Jan received a nomination for the movie “Going Home” in the category of Best Supporting Actor. Then, in 1984, he also received the same nomination for “The Winds of War”.
On February 10, 2019, the Jan-Michael Vincent died at the age of 74 due to cardiac arrest. Earlier, he was hospitalized at Mission Hospital Memorial Campus in North Carolina.
In addition, the main cause of Michael’s death was “Bradycardia” as listed by the officials. On March 8, 2019, the late actor demise was publicly announced. Amber is the only child survived by Michael Vincent.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Amber Vincent.|
|Famous for||Being the daughter of Jan-Michael Vincent (American actor) who recently passed away at the age of 74.|
|Age (As of 2018)||46 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1972.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||North Carolina, USA.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||The United States of America.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg.
Pounds: 149 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-30-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Jan-Michael Vincent.
Mother: Bonnie Portman.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Name not available.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|College/ University||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: James McAvoy.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Italy.|
|Love to do||Listen to music and Read.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Amber Vincent
- Jan-Michael Vincent’s Daughter was born in 1972 in the United States of America. At present, Amber Vincent’s age is 46 years old.
- Her father Vincent married her mother “Bonnie Portman” in 1968 in a private ceremony.
- Furthermore, the former couple drew differences due to Michael’s drug and alcohol addiction.
- On January 12, 1977, Bonnie and Vincent officially divorce each other.
- The custody of their girl went to Portman because of her stable life.
- Because Michael took into custody by the police for possession of cocaine in 1977, 1978, and 1979.
- Moreover, the late actor wedded his second spouse “Joanne Robinson” in 1986 in a private ceremony.
Read Also: Who is Actress Lisa Stelly? Wikipedia Profile, Story & Trivia
- Joanne left Jan-Michael after some years and demanded restraining order against him in 1998.
- According to her, the late actor physically abused her since their marriage. Their divorce finalized in 1997.
- Michael then tied the knot with his third wife “Patricia Ann Vincent” in 2000.
- Amber Vincent is also a married woman. But there is no information about her husband and children available on the internet.