Amie Harwick (born May 20, 1981 – died February 15, 2020) was an American Doctor, Hollywood Sex Therapist, and Social Media Personality from Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, California. She is well recognized as Drew Carey’s girlfriend (American actor and comedian).
He is also a voice actor, sports executive, and game show host. Furthermore, Drew first achieved stardom after starring in the show “The Drew Carey Show”. He even remained a host comedy series “Whose Line Is It Anyway?”.
Some of his other popular projects are “The Price Is Right”, “Dirty Jokes and Beer”, “Robots”, “The Aristocrats”, “Geppetto”, “Talking Dead”, “Power of 10”, etc. Carey is also a minority owner of “Seattle Sounders FC” (Major League Soccer team).
Personal Life, Boyfriend Drew Carey & Husband
Amie Harwick launched her romantic relationship with her boyfriend “Drew Allison Carey” a few years back. Later, the couple announced their engagement back in January 2018.
But the pair lived together until November 2018 and then split. Harwick and Allison Carey remained friends after that.
Earlier, they engaged in a private ceremony after the comedian asked her for marriage. Drew Carey dated his ex-girlfriend “Nicole Jaracz” before dating Amie. Nicole Jaracz also appeared on The Price Is Right several times.
The actor proposed her back in 2007 and also acts as a father figure to her son named Connor. However, they never wed each other and called off their engagement in January 2012.
View this post on Instagram
Have you watched my latest YouTube video on how to cope with your fear of flying? Link in my bio. Here’s a quick clip from the video that includes tips and strategies on coping and managing that fear and anxiety. #fear #fearofflying #dramie #dramieharwick #therapist #therapy Filmed by @rubypalma
Full Story – Killed after a Fatal Fall
As per the source, the ex-fiancée of Drew Carey was brutally killed on February 15, 2020. Moreover, Amie Harwick’s boyfriend named “Gareth Pursehouse” got arrested as a suspect in her death. Amie was found unresponsive in her home in the early hours of Saturday.
In addition, the doctor died after her lover choked her to death and then threw her body from the balcony. This information was provided by a statement from the LAPD. The police responded to Harwick’s roommate in the street.
She told them that Amie Harwick was assaulted inside the home. Later, they found the sex therapist on the ground beneath a third-story balcony. She then immediately transported to a local hospital by the Los Angeles Fire Department.
|Real Full Birth Name||Amie Harwick.|
|Profession||Doctor, Hollywood Sex Therapist, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||being the former fiancee of Drew Carey (American actor and comedian).|
|Age (How old, as of 2020)||38 years old.|
|Date of Birth||May 20, 1981.|
|Date of Death||February 15, 2020.|
|Cause of Death||Killed after a fatal fall.|
|Suspect||One of her ex-boyfriends got detained as a suspect.|
|Birthplace||The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Current Residence||Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dramieharwick/?
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 172 cm.
Meters: 1.72 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 58 Kg.
Pounds: 127 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-24-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Tom Harwick.
Mother: Penny Harwick.
|Siblings||Brother: Chris Harwick.
Sister: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (engaged once).|
|Dating History?||1. Love Affair with her boyfriend, Drew Carey.
2. Gareth Pursehouse.
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Masters's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. California Polytechnic University.
2. Pepperdine University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Favorite Color||Dark Blue.|
|Love to do||Reading and Shopping.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Amie Harwick
- Sex Doctor, Amie Harwick celebrates her birthday on 20 May and was born to her parents in 1981 (age 38 years, as in 2019) in the United States of America.
- Her father’s name is Tom Harwick and Amie’s mother’s name is Penny Harwick.
- She also had a brother named Chris Harwick.
- After completing her secondary school education, she graduated from California Polytechnic University.
- The doctor received a Bachelors’s degree in Psychology.
- Later, Drew Carey’s fiancée, Amie received a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology from Pepperdine University.
- In her career, she worked as a family and marriage therapist for several years.
- She even specialized in family and sex counseling.
- In fact, Amie also regularly appeared on TV shows, podcasts, and her YouTube channel.
- Amie Harwick is a tall Therapist with a height of 5 ft 8 in (172 cm) and a slim build.
- She was also a fitness freak and always managed by a healthy diet. Her weight is around 58 kg, and her figure is curvy hourglass in shape.
- Harwick also featured in various magazines such as Glam Magazine, Elite Daily, and Men’s Health.
- Furthermore, in 2014, the therapist published her first book “The New Sex Bible for Women”.
- The same year, Amie also appeared and wrote an article for a famous magazine named in Playboy.