Amy Blagojevich (born in 1997) is an American Public Figure, and Politician Child from Illinois, Chicago. She is well recognized as an elder kid of Rod Blagojevich (American politician). Rod served as the 40th Governor of Illinois.
He served as governor until 2009 as he was charged with a crime. As per the source, in 2011, the politician was sentenced by a federal jury in Chicago. Blagojevich attempted to sell the U.S. Senate seat that opened after Barack Obama was elected President in 2008.
In fact, he was charged with 17 guilty counts and was also sentenced to 14 years in prison. Rod Blagojevich wasn’t supposed to be freed until 2024 from Colorado’s federal prison.
On February 18, 2020, Donald Trump commuted the 14-year sentence of Rod Blagojevich which is four years prior to his original penalty. During an interview, he told the audience that he didn’t know that he would be free today.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Profile
Rod Blagojevich’s daughter took birth and was born to her parents in 1997 in the United States of America. But there are no details about her actual birthdate and birthplace on the internet. Amy Blagojevich’s age is 22 years old, as of 2019.
Her mother “Patricia Blagojevich” appeared on the NBC reality show “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me out of Here” in June 2009. Moreover, she also placed in the 4th position in the competition.
Amy’s father tied the knot with his wife “Patricia Mell Blagojevich” back in 1990 in a private ceremony. She also has a younger sibling i.e. a sister named Anne Blagojevich (b. 5 April 2003).
Blagojevich’s maternal grandfather “Richard Mell” (former Chicago alderman) and her maternal grandmother’s name is Marge Mell. After completing her secondary school education, she graduated from Northwestern University.
|Real Full Birth Name||Amy Blagojevich.|
|Famous for||being the daughter of Rod Blagojevich (American politician).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||22 years old.|
|Date of Birth||1997.|
|Birthplace||The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||Illinois, Chicago.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 134 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||38-32-40.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Rod Blagojevich.
Mother: Patricia Blagojevich.
Sister: Anne Blagojevich.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Private High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Northwestern University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Pattinson.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Reading and Watching TV Shows.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$100K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Amy Blagojevich
- Her paternal grandparents are Radislav Blagojevich and Mila Govedarica.
- In 2018, Donald Trump has been discussing commuting his sentence along with Amy’s mom.
- Initially, her dad was sentenced to serve 14 years instead of 18 years in federal prison.
- Furthermore, Patricia Blagojevich appeared on the Fox News channel in order to defend her spouse.
- She even starred on a talk show “The Rosie Show” in February 2012.
- Amy’s mother is working as a real estate agent.
- In 2014, Amy, her sister, and her mom continuously visited Rod Blagojevich in jail which is located just outside Denver.
- A few years, she gained huge controversy after she called Obama a mediocre president with un-original ideas.
- She wrote a letter to the former president in order to talk about her father’s sentence.
- Blagojevich even accused him of commuting the penalties of Chelsea Manning and Oscar Lopez Rivera but not her dad.
- Moreover, she even called him selfish and spineless in her emotional letter.
- There are no details about Amy Blagojevich’s personal life, boyfriend, and past affairs on the internet. But we will update our readers in the future.