Amy Stiller (born 9 August 1961) is a popular American actress, stand-up comedian, Bikram yoga instructor, television personality, entrepreneur, and writer from New York City, New York, United States of America.
Amy herself is a famous actress but well-known in the Hollywood film industry as the elder sister of the famous actor named “Ben Stiller”. Ben is a famous Hollywood actor, director, and producer.
He is famously known for his best roles in movies like The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Night at the Museum, There’s something about Mary, Tropic Thunder, DodgeBall, and others. He has also awarded with many multiple awards such as MTV Movie Awards, Teen Choice Award, Emmy Awards, etc for his excellence and talent.
Amy is also no less than her brother. She is also a great actress and stand-up comedian. As an actress, she has appeared in so many movies and TV shows like Mary Finnegan, Mild Bunch, S’Ain’t Valentine’s, The King of Queens, etc.
Apart from this, Amy Stiller is also a talented comedian and performed in so many shows. She learned the skills of the best comedian from her dad “Jerry Stiller”. On 11 May 2020, her father died at the age of 92. The death cause is natural and not related to COVID-19.
Parents, Early Life, Brother & Bio
The beautiful actress took birth from her parents on Wednesday, August 9, 1961, in New York City, New York, United States of America. She was born into a celebrity family. She believes in Jesus Christ and belongs to the Christian religion.
According to her birth date, Amy Stiller’s age is 58 years old (as in 2019). Her father “Jerry Stiller” was a famous American actor and legendary comedian. Her mother “Anne Meara” was also an actress and comedian.
Her mom and dad ran a comedy team named “Stiller and Meara”, which was the most popular comedy team of the 1960s. She has a younger brother in the family named “Ben Stiller” who is also a talented actor, director, producer, and comedian of the Hollywood film industry.
Being a star kid, she decided to make her career in the field of the entertainment industry since childhood. Amy also learned some acting skills from her parents, when she was a child.
Ben Stiller’s sibling joined a local private school and completed her high school graduation. After that, she attended Circle in the Square Drama studio to learn more about acting. After that, she started working in the entertainment industry.
|Real Full Birth Name||Amy Stiller.|
|Profession||Actress, Bikram Yoga Instructor, Stand-Up Comedian, Television Personality, Writer, and Entrepreneur.|
|Age (As of 2019)||58 years old.|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1961.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York City, New York, United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Leo.|
|House Location||New York.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimetres: 160 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Jerry Stiller.
Mother: Anne Meara.
|Siblings||Brother: Ben Stiller.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Not Known.|
|Husband/Boyfriend||Will Update Soon.|
|Social media||Instagram: @amystiller8 (1.2K + followers).|
|School||Local high school.|
|Alma Mater||Circle in the Square.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$3-4 million USD (as in 2020)|
|Shows and Movies||1. Lovers and Other Strangers.
3. That's Adequate.
4. Vampire's Kiss.
5. Highway to Hell.
6. The Ben Stiller Show.
7. Reality Bites.
8. The Cosby Mysteries.
9. The Daytrippers.
10. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
12. Mild Bunch.
13. The King of Queens.
14. The Cable Guy.
15. Third Watch.
|Last Updated||On 12 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amy Stiller
- Because of the daughter of a famous celebrity, she has also appeared as a child artist in some of the movies.
- After completing her high school graduation, Amy Stiller also did some retail jobs.
- Later, she started playing small roles in the movies.
- After some time, she has featured in so many movies and TV shows like Third Watch, Wild Bunch, The Daytrippers, etc.
- Amy did not get more fame like her brother, but she is made her appearance in the Hollywood industry.
- After that, she started doing stand-up comedy and earned a large fanbase.
- She has always been inspired and encouraged by her father “Jerry Stiller”.
- She performed as a stand-up comedian in many live stage shows and events.
- Amy has also featured in some of her brother’s movies.
- Stiller earned the net worth of $3-4 million USD (as in 2020).
- Ben Stiller’s sister has also appeared as a guest in some entertainment shows like CBS-TV, Third Watch, etc.
- Amy also made her appearance in more than seven episodes of the reality show named “The King of Queens”.
- On 23 May 2015, she lost her mother “Anne Meara”.
- After 5 years of her mom’s death, her father “Jerry Stiller” died at the age of 92 on 11 May 2020.
- Amy Stiller is also a good writer and wrote so many poems and personal quotes.
- Because of her busy schedule, Amy uses social media very rarely.
- Amy Stiller stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches (in meters 1.6 m).
- According to an estimate, her body weight is around 60 kilograms (in pounds 132 lbs).
- Amy Stiller keeps her personal and love life in secret.
- There is no information is available about her marital status and affairs.
- I will try to find the information about her relationships and love life.
- If I found anything about Amy’s personal life then I will update you shortly.
- Moreover, she likes to spend most of her time alone.
- Amy Stiller performed the role of Kristen in the movie named “Little Fockers”.
- She has also featured in Lovers and Other Strangers.