Anders Holch Povlsen (born November 4, 1972) is a Danish Businessman, Entrepreneur, and Landowner from Ringkøbing, Denmark. In fact, he is the sole owner of Bestseller (International Clothing Company). The retail chain includes Jack & Jones and Vero Moda. Moreover, his parents opened the first store in 1975.
The store location is Brande, Denmark. Additionally, it is a small city with 7,000 populations. Now, the Bestsellers Group, China has 5,000 stories in China. There are two other Danish partners worked for him. On the other hand, Anders went on a holiday with his family in Sri Lanka. During Easter, bomb attack occurs in Sri Lanka.
Moreover, the terror groups target churches and hotels. There is no confirmation from Povlsen family but they have lost their children in the attacks. It is not sure that all four of them died. There are chances that anyone is lucky to survive in the deadly bombing happened in Colombo.
No one from Anders’ side is coming in media. His Communication Manager, Jesper Stubkier said that Povlsen’s need some private time. Still, they are facing a tough time. Additionally, 290 people killed in the Sunday bombing. In the early investigation, 7 suicide bombers took part in the attack.
Early Life, Profile & Parents
This ASOS Multi-Billionaire Businessman was born on the 4th of November 1972 in Ringkøbing, Denmark. Therefore, Anders Holch Povlsen’s age is 46 years old (as of 2019).
He is the son of Business Executives Troels Holch Povlsen (father) and Merete Bech Povlsen (mother).
Additionally, Holch acquires his degrees from Anglia Ruskin University. Then, he studies at the Berlin School of Economics and Law. In fact, Anders siblings’ details have not disclosed.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
Mr. Holch Povlsen married from a long time to Anne Storm Pedersen. In fact, the couple has four children. The names of his daughters are Alma Storm Holch Povlsen, Astrid Storm Holch Povlsen, and Agnes Storm Holch Povlsen. Alfred Storm Holch Povlsen is his only son in his family.
Presently, they are living in Aarhus, Denmark. On the other hand, he did update about his past affairs.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||Anders Holch Povlsen.|
|Profession||CEO & Owner of Bestseller (Fashion Brand).|
|Age (As of 2019)||46 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||November 4, 1972.|
|In The News For||His three out of four children died in Sri Lanka attacks on Sunday.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Scorpio.|
|Current Residence||Aarhus, Denmark.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Biceps Size||10.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-33-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Tattoos details?||will update.|
|Parents||Father: Troels Holch Povlsen.
Mother: Merete Bech Povlsen.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Anne Storm-Pedersen.|
|Children||Alma, Agnes, Alfred, and Astrid.|
|School||High School in Ringkøbing.|
|Alma Mater||1. Anglia Ruskin University.
2. Berlin School of Economics and Law.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Meryl Streep.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London, Scotland & Sri Lanka.|
|Favorite Color||Blue & Black.|
|Love to do||Listen to Music, Travel and Read Journals.|
|Favorite Dishes||Italian & Japanese Cuisine.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$7.9 Billion US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Earnings, Income & Wealth||$4-5 Million USD.|
|Office Address||Bestsellers (Brande, Jutland, Denmark).|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Anders Holch Povlsen
- Anders becomes the CEO of Bestsellers at the age of 28.
- In fact, he takes a 10% stake of Zalando (Internet Clothing Company) in 2013.
- Therefore, the 46-year-old is the third largest shareholder in the firm.
- Already, he has 27% shares in ASOS.com (UK-based Fashion Retailer).
- Holch Povlsen is the richest Danish executive declared by Forbes.
- Money Factor: As a result, Anders Holch Povlsen’s Net worth is $7.9 Billion US Dollars (2019’s income earned).
- He is a natural and wildlife lover too.
- Moreover, he acquires land in the Carpathian Mountains, Romania.
- Povlsen wants to create a reserve for wolves, lynx, and bears.
Explore More: The Biography of Sivan Alyra Rose | Lifestyle, Story & Profile
- On the other hand, he is Scotland’s private landowner with 221,000 acres.
- In 2015, he buys the Aldourie Castle for £15 million.
- Meanwhile, the forest commission is to support him to re-wild the regions.
- Actually, his Forbes ranking (2019) is 252.
- His stakes are in Nemling (Online Store) and Klarna (Payments Company).