Angeline Tham (born in 1987) is a Singaporean Entrepreneur, and Businesswoman based in Singapore. On the other hand, she is the founder and CEO of Angkas (Motorcycle Taxi Company). She owns a 99.9% stake in the company.
Angkas registered in the DBDOYC Inc (Securities and Exchange Commission). However, a case registered against Angelina, i.e. persona non grata petition. Aquilino “Koko” Pimentel III filed the lawsuit against her in the court.
Moreover, in his interview with ABS-CBN, he talked about the behavior of Tham. He described that she violated many rules as a foreign national. Pimentel passed a legislature to keep a cap on her stake in Angkas.
It happened on January 16, 2020. Apart from that, Angelina talked to the media people and said that it would not affect the functioning of Angkas.
Early Life, Education, Parents & Profile
Motorcycle ridesharing Company, Angkas’ founder, Angeline Xiwen Tham was born in 1987 (age 32 years, as in 2019) in Singapore. She enrolled in the Raffles Institution and Raffles Girls’ School.
Furthermore, she did her degree at the Leonard Stern School of Business (New York University). Angeline’s father and mother details are not available on the online portals. Her dad worked in a bank, and mom employed as an executive in a private company.
Personal Life, Spouse George Royeca & Children
Angeline happily wedded with her husband George Royeca (Filipino Businessman). Furthermore, George is presently serving as the Chief Transport Officer in Angkas.
Tham is the mommy as her baby. Moreover, she divides her time in Manila (Philippines) and Singapore.
|Full Birth Name||Angeline Xiwen Tham.|
|Profession||Founder & CEO of Angkas (motorcycle taxi company).|
|Famous for||Aquilino “Koko” Pimentel III filed case against her on violation of rules.|
|Age (As of 2020)||33 years old.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|House Location||Philippines & Singapore.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 50 Kg.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with George.|
|Boyfriend/Fiancé||George Royeca (Filipino Businessman).|
|Husband Name||George Royeca.|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Business Management.|
|School||1. Raffles Institution.
2. Raffles Girls’ School.
|Alma Mater.||Leonard Stern School of Business (New York University).|
|Net worth||$2.25 Million.|
|Business Profits & Income||$600K-$800K.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Angeline Tham
- She was a former banker in JP Morgan, Singapore, for five years.
- After that, Tham launched her Sold.sg. (Online auction outfits company).
- She focused on the finance process and the Philippines.
- Therefore, Angeline joined the Softbank affiliated fund.
- In early 2017, she got the idea of starting Angkas.
- The idea came into her mind after experiencing traffic in the Philippines city during an important meeting.
- Moreover, she kept her Instagram account private.
- She is pushing the boundaries while focusing on the safety norms too.
- Her bike taxis are available are Manila, Cebu, and Cagayan De Oro.
- Around 200K bikers registered in the organization.
- In addition to this, over 1 million people downloaded the Angkas app.
- According to the 2020 financial records, Angeline Tham accumulated net worth is $2.25 Million US Dollars. She earns around $600K -$800K from her taxi business.
- She was a former eCommerce consultant in the International Athletic Trading Company.
- Furthermore, she conceptualized and launched Grab Express and Grab Bike business in 2015.