Aniah Blanchard (born in 2000) is an American Internet Personality from Alabama, United States. She recognized as the stepchild of Walt Harris (UFC Fighter). She was missing from October 24, 2019. Earlier, Aniah talked to her close friend on October 23, midnight.
The police authorities claimed that she is a victim of the foul act. Blanchard’s vehicle Honda CRV was last seen near the South College Street. There is an essential development in the investigation.
Her damaged car found near the Montgomery area. Aniah is a light-complexion female with height 5 feet 6 inches weight, i.e. 56 Kg. Moreover, she wore a black-colored dress, tan duck boots with black stockings. Dana White (President, UFC) shared information on October 30.
The person who shares any details about Aniah rewarded $25K. According to Wikipedia, Ibrahim Yazeed suspected as Blanchard’s kidnapper. He found near a store – the warrant issued against him on November 7, 2019.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Childhood
Aniah Haley Blanchard was born in 2000 in Alabama. She is the daughter of her mom, Angela Harris. Furthermore, Angela met Watt in 2003. Aniah has two other siblings.
Moreover, she graduated from high school in 2018. She attended the South Union Community College. Meanwhile, she planned for her transfer to Auburn University.
|Real Full Birth Name||Aniah Haley Blanchard.|
|In the News For||Found missing from October 24, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||19 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||2000.|
|Ethnicity||Multiracial Caucasian descent.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||NA.|
|Current Residence||Alabama, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Parents||Father: Watt Harris.
Mother: Angela Harris.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||School Education Finished.|
|Alma Mater.||South Union Community College.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Aniah Blanchard
- Walt Harris’ daughter was active in her school extra activities.
- Furthermore, she elected as the softball team captain in her senior year.
- Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences investigated on her damaged car.
- In addition to this, the officials concluded that Aniah suffered from an attack.
- Her family members doubted the car highjack.
- The departments that are handling her car are Federal Bureau of Investigation, Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Marshal Service.
- Brandon Hughes (District Attorney, Lee County) uploaded an Instagram video on the case.
- He talked that his team could not find any evidence related to the foul play.
- However, Aniah Blanchard’s friend details not recovered at this time.
- There is a description detected about her boyfriend. Still, she may be single as per the internet sources.