Anjana Sarja (born in 1995) is an Indian Instagram Celebrity from Bengaluru, India. Her father is Arjun Sarja (Actor, Producer & Director). Moreover, Arjun mainly appeared in Tamil movies and known as the “Action King” of the film industry.
He has worked in Hindi, Telugu, and Kannada films in his career. Furthermore, his best films include Gentleman, Rhythm, Jai Hind, and Karnaa. Anjana did not reveal her plans. She is active on the Instagram account and achieved around 24.1K followers.
Early Life & Biography
The birth year of Anjana Sarja is 1995. Moreover, her age is 25 years as of 2020. Her zodiac sign information is unavailable due to the date of birth not updated on the internet.
She is the daughter of a mom named Niveditha Arjun “Asha Rani” (a former actress) and dad Arjun Sarja.
Anjana’s elder sister is Ashwariya Arjun (Film Actress). She studied in a prestigious private school. Then, she earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts at Christ University.
The 25-year-old Internet celebrity stated that her relationship status is single at this moment. She does not want to marry soon.
Anjana Sarja wants to become independent in her career and then think about any committed relationship. Still, she is enjoying and loving her singlehood life.
|Full Real Name||Anjana Sarja.|
|Profession||Entrepreneur and Homemaker.|
|In the News For||Her cousin Chirajeevi Sarja died due to cardiac attack in hospital on June 7, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2020)||25 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1995.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|House Location||Chennai, India.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 160 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.5.|
|Parents||Father: Arjun Sarja (Actor, Director & Producer).
Mother: Niveditha Arjun (Former Actress).
|Siblings||Sister: Ashwariya Arjun (Actress).|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Disclosed by her.|
|Husband Name||Not Known.|
|Alma Mater||Christ University.|
|Last Updated||On 8 June 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
|Instagram account||https://www.instagram.com/anj204 (24.1K followers).|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Watching Movies, Traveling & Partying with Friends.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Anjana Sarja
- Her daddy, Arjun desired to become a police officer.
- Arjun received exposure and interest in the films as his father Shakhti Sarja was a well-known Kannada actor.
- Shakhti did 200 Kannada movies in his career span of 20 years. Furthermore, he acted in mainly negative roles in the movies. His wife Lakshmi was a schoolteacher.
- Ashwariya made her debut in the South Indian film industry in 2013. She worked in Tamil and Kannada language films.
- Anjana Sarja’s cousin brothers Chiranjeevi Sarja and Dhruva Sarja are Kannada film actors. However, he died on 7 June 2020, and the reason for Chiranjeevi Sarja’s death is the cardiac attackTimes of India.
- He was unresponsive when his family took him to the Bengaluru’s hospital. Still, he left behind his parents and wife Meghana Sarja (Actress).
- Anjana Sarja’s height measured 5 feet 3 inches (1.6 m) tall. Her body is curvy, and weight calculated around 56 Kilograms (124 lbs).
- Arjun and his family members are the ardent devotees of Hanuman Ji. He built a sitting statue of Hanuman Ji near the Chennai city.
- He inspired Bruce Lee’s movie Enter the Dragon and learned karate at 16 years of age. In addition to this, he holds a black belt in karate.
- As a director, he directed around 11 movies.
- He is among the popular south actors who have fans in all the Indian states.
- Arjun Sarja’s daughter uploads her daily lifestyle photos on her official Instagram account “@anj204”.
- Sarja acted in the action-thriller film Kurudhipunal (1995). The 1995s movie was the official entry of India in the Foreign Films Category of the 68th Academy Awards.
- His 2012s Kannada movie titled Prasad screened in the Berlin Film Festival.
- He awarded the Best Actor Karnataka State Film Award for his contribution to the South Indian Film Industry.
- In his latest directorial venture movie titled Jai Hind 2, he showed the condition of the Indian education system.
- He collaborated with Mani Ratnam in the movie i.e. Kadal (2013). Furthermore, he portrayed the role of a smuggler in Tamil Nadu’s coastal regions.
- Anjana Sarja’s hobbies include travelling and shopping.
- In her free time, she likes watching movies of her daddy and partying with friends.
- Through her Instagram photos and videos, she revealed that she is a food lover.
- She feels happy and peaceful while living near plants and beaches.
- Moreover, she is close to her elder sister Ashwariya. Both of them go for frequent holidays together.
References [ + ]
|1.||↑||Times of India|