Ann Coulter (born December 8, 1961) is an American Political Commentator, Author, Social Worker, Activist, Writer and Media Personality from New York. In addition, she is also a professional Lawyer and Columnist too. Ann comes from the Republican views family. Her dad believes in the Joseph McCarthy. She realized about her conservative thinking soon. Moreover, her real birth name is Ann Hart Coulter.
Ann is a former student of Connell University. She started “The Connell Review”. After that, she successfully did her JD from Michigan. She moved to Kansas City in search of the job. Later on, Ann gets the job of law clerk under Pasco Bowman II. Furthermore, he practices in the United States Court of Appeals in the Eighth Circuit.
She has the specialization in the corporate law. On the other hand, Ann reaches New York to continue her private practice. She has risen to prominence in 1990. Additionally, she comes out as the outspoken critic in Bill Clinton rule 1990. Meanwhile, she questioned Paula Jones (Attorney).
Occasionally, Ann writes columns for Universal Syndicate Website. She attacks Donald Trump on his harsh comments on immigration. Moreover, Coulter calls her “Emperor God” in her book “In Trump We West”. She is among the prominent Republicans that are against Trump. Ann also asks about the construction of the border wall near Mexico.
Profile, Parents & Before Fame
This Media Star was born on the 8th of December 1961 in New York, USA. In 2019, Ann Coulter’s age is around 57 years old. Furthermore, her father is John Vincent Coulter holds Irish-German descent. He is a former FBI agent.
Ann’s is the loving daughter of her mom, Nell Husbands Coulter. In fact, her family background extends from the American Revolutionary War. She lives with her two elder brothers. Moreover, James Coulter is an Accountant. Her second brother John Coulter works as an Attorney.
On the other hand, she spends her early life in New Canaan, Connecticut. Ann pursues her education from New Canaan High School. Ms. Coulter holds her BA (History) from the Connell University. She got her JD degree from the University of Michigan Law School.
Dating History, Boyfriend & Spouse
Ann is not married yet. In fact, she dated Dinesh D’ Souza (Conservative Writer). However, their relationship ended suddenly. Ms. Coulter found a new love i.e. Bob Guccione, Jr. Furthermore, he is the Publisher and founder of Spin. Presently, the Conservative Columnist is single.
Trivia & Random Details
|Real Full Birth Name||Ann Hart Coulter.|
|Profession||Political Commentator, Social Worker, Lawyer and Columnist.|
|Famous for||Her anti-Trump and conservative views.|
|Age (As of 2018)||57 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 8, 1961.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York, USA.|
|Books Authored||1. Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right (2002).
2. Godless: The Church of Liberalism (2006).
3. Guilty: Liberal "Victims" and Their Assault on America (2009).
4. Never Trust a Liberal Over 3 – Especially a Republican (2013).
5. Resistance Is Futile!: How the Trump-Hating Left Lost Its Collective Mind (2018).
|Awards & Achievements||NA.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagitatus.|
|Ethnicity||Multiracial Descent (Irish/German/American).|
|Current Residence||New York, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6'.
Centimeters: 183 cm.
Meters: 1.83 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-25-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: John Vincent Coulter.
Mother: Nell Husbands Coulter.
|Siblings||Brother: James Coulter (Accountant) & John Coulter (Attorney).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||She was in a relationship with Dinesh D’ Souza (Conservative Writer) and Bob Guccione, Jr. (Spin Founder).|
|Boyfriend||1. Dinesh D’ Souza.
2. Bob Guccione, Jr.
|Husband/Spouse Name||Not Known.
|Highest Qualification||1. BA in History from Cornell University.
2. Juris Doctor from University of Michigan Law School.
|School||New Canaan High School.|
|College/ University||1. Cornell University.
2. University of Michigan Law School.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Norway.|
|Love to do||Read Books & Travelling.|
|Favorite Food||Thai Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$8.5 Million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||$500,000 USD.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ann Coulter
- Ann has worked for the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- She is responsible for the legal matters of Spencer Abraham (Michigan Senator).
- Furthermore, she helps to design the laws for the aliens resided in the USA.
- Soon, Coulter becomes the litigator of Center of Individual Rights.
- Therefore, the estimated Net worth of Ann Coulter is $8.5 Million US Dollars in 2019.
- The 57-year-old gets around $500,000 USD to speak in the circuit.
- She explains the topics like gay marriage and conservatism.
- A person has thrown a pie on her during her visit to the University of Arizona.
- In fact, Ann has written around 12 books.
- Some of them are “Godless: The Church of Liberalism” (2006) and “¡Adios, America!” (2015).
- She gives appearances as the legal consultant at Fox and CNN.
- Her first TV documentary is “Feeding The Beast” releases in 2004.
- Due to satirical styles, she has compared with Clare Booth Luce.
Must Read: The Wikipedia Profile of Paul Desiderio | Hidden Trivia & Story
- She inspires from the Bary Goldwater book “The Conscience of Conservative”.
- Additionally, she prepares her arguments with this book.
- She has written reviews for the Michigan Law Review.
- Coulter is the former President of the Federalist Society.
- Still, she created controversy on the birth year that 1963 or 1961.