Anne Georgulas (born in 1980) is an American Pediatrician from Texas, USA. She filed a court case that her son James should be identified as a girl named Luna. Still, James took birth as a biological boy.
Anne claimed that he is transgender. Her former spouse Jeff Younger also gained some attention due to the case. On the other hand, the politicians dragged in the debate of sexual orientation.
The jury team of Dallas, Texas told that mom and dad both of having the right about their children. On the other hand, the story circulated in the conservative circle. Donald Trump Jr. called it child abuse on social media.
Greg Abbott (Texas Governor) is also supporting James. However, Jeff Younger told that his wife creates false stories about the monster. Dr. Georgulas told him that monsters only eat the boys.
Early Life, Parents, Childhood & Profile
Anne Georgulas was born in 1980 in Coppell, Texas. Furthermore, her age calculated 39 years old in 2019. She then obtained her medical degrees from the recognized institutions.
On the other hand, the records about her mother and father are missing on the internet. Our team is also trying to find the correct information.
Wedding with Jeff Younger, Affairs & Children
Dr. Georgulas tied the sacred knot with husband Jeff Younger (Mathematician) on December 5, 2010. She is also the sole guardian of her adopted girls.
In 2012, the partners parented two twin boys in 2012. Their names are Jude and James Younger. She annulled their marriage in 2014. However, James troubled due to sexuality issues.
|Real Full Birth Name||Dr. Anne Georgulas.|
|Famous for||Her court case that she want her son James to be girl Luna.|
|Age (As of 2019)||39 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1980.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Coppell, Texas (United States).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||NA.|
|Current Residence||Coppell, Texas.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 53 Kg.
Pounds: 117 lbs.
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Married once in 2010).|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Jeff Younger.|
|Son||James & Jude Younger (Twins).|
|Daughter||Two Adoped Girls (Name not Known).|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Pediatrics.|
|Alma Mater.||American Board of Pediatrics (ABP).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Anne Georgulas
- She asked the court to stop Jeff Younger’s interference in the case.
- Younger posted some documents about his child on the websites.
- There are some family photos on Facebook of James in a pink frock.
- On the other hand, the mental health specialists revealed that James suffered from gender dysphoria.
- Her former husband raised $44K funding from a website for his boy child.
- Anne’s clinical practice is a vocation, not a profession.
- Furthermore, she eagerly discusses behavioral issues.
- She is also Pediatrics Assistant Professor at the Children Medical Center.
- In addition to this, she trains the next generation of doctors.
- Her students learned about the child’s environment and growth.
- However, her professional Facebook page deleted at this moment.
- She is also a certified pediatrician of the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP).