Anthoine Hubert (born September 22, 1996 – died August 31, 2019) was a French Professional Racing Driver and Famous Personality from Lyon, France. He was famous for being the 2018 GP3 Series champion.
On August 31, 2019, the young driver passed away at the age of 22. He died after involving a dangerous car crash during the 2019 Spa-Francorchamps FIA Formula 2 round.
On the second lap, Giuliano Alesi (Trident driver) lost the control of his vehicle and hit the left wall of the circuit. Later, Ralph Boschung (also Trident driver) slowed his car in order to avoid further damage.
According to Wikipedia, Anthoine who was following Ralph closely had no idea what happened to Alesi’s vehicle. He then moved right to bypass Boschung’s slowing car and crashed into the tire barrier on the right side of the track.
Hubert’s vehicle turned sideways into the way of Juan Manuel Correa (Charouz driver). Both the car collided with each other and were torn apart by the force of the accident. Soon, Anthoine and Juan rushed to the circuit’s medical center where he died due to his injuries.
Profile, Career & Net worth
The 22-years-old professional driver started his career in the Formula Renault in 2013. He joined the French F4 Championship the same year. In fact, Hubert won the tournament in his first attempt.
He finished the season with bagging 11 races in the top place. Furthermore, in 2014, the racer competed in the Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 with Tech 1 Racing and ended 15th overall.
As per wealth, the calculated Net worth of Anthoine Hubert is $1.5 million US Dollars, according to Forbes.
Anthoine also remained in the Eurocup and with Tech 1 in the 2015 season. The late racer made debut in the Formula 3 racing in February 2016. He participated in the European Formula 3 Championship.
In February 2017, Hubert also hired by ART to race in the 2017 championship. He later competed in the F2 post-season test at Abu Dhabi with MP Motorsport in November 2018.
Recently, in January 2019, Anthoine joined the F2 full-time racing with BWT Arden.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Anthoine Hubert.|
|Profession||Professional Racing Driver.|
|Famous for||2018 GP3 Series champion.|
|Age (As of 2018)||22 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 22, 1996.|
|Date of Death||August 31, 2019.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Current Residence||Paris, France.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9.5".
Centimeters: 177 cm.
Meters: 1.77 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-32-37.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Hair Color||Dark brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with his girlfriend.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hardy.
Actress: Marion Cotillard.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Los Angeles.|
|Love to do||Music and Travel.|
|Favorite Food||Quiche, Coq au vin, Lyonnaise potatoes, etc.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.5 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Anthoine Hubert
- Biography: the Formula One driver, Anthoine Hubert was born on the 22nd of September 1996 (age 22 years old, as in 2018) in Lyon, France.
- There is no information about his early life, parents, and siblings available on the internet but we will update you soon.
- At the young age of 7, he started to practice karting in 2004.
- Later, Hubert participated in the CIK-FIA Karting Academy Trophy and came as a runner up.
- During the 2011 and 2012 CIK-FIA World Karting Championships, the talented racer finished third.
- In May 2018, the racer became an affiliated driver with the Renault Sport Academy.
- Later, he also received full backing from the Academy in 2019.
- Furthermore, Anthoine also engaged in Formula Renault 2.0 Alps as a guest driver.
Explore More: Who is Jared Black? His Story, Lifestyle, Information & Affairs
- In November 2016, the late racer participated in F3 post-season testing with ART Grand Prix.
- Racer Anthoine Hubert’s height is 5 feet 9.5 inches tall (177 cm or 1.77 m).
- He also maintains his lean yet muscular by working out 4 days a week. His estimated weight is around 75 kilograms (165 pounds).
- After his death, Anthoine’s fellow drivers from the motorsport industry paid tribute to him.
- Moreover, The Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile also ordered an investigation after the tragic accident.