Arjun Tendulkar (born September 24, 1999) is an Indian Cricketer, and All-Rounder Player from Mumbai, India. He is best known as the Son of Sachin Tendulkar (Former Indian Cricketer).
Arjun is a left-handed batsman and bowler. He played for his school team i.e. Dhirubhai Ambani International School. Additionally, he bowled against the Jamanbai Narsee School and took 8 wickets in the match.
He gave only 22 runs. Sachin appreciated the bowling skills of Jasprit Bumrah in the West Indies Tour. Moreover, he told that Bumrah improved in his skills.
He is set to play in the Indian test team too. Apart from that, the god of cricket arranged a cricket-coaching club for his son. Arjun played cricket when he was around 8 years old.
Early Life, Parents, Sister & Profile
Biography: Anjali & Sachin Tendulkar’s son was born on the 24th of September 1999 in Mumbai (Maharashtra, India). Furthermore, Arjun Tendulkar’ age is 20 years old.
His mom is Anjali Tendulkar who is a professional doctor. Arjun’s dad named Sachin Tendulkar served in the Indian Cricket Team as the batsman. His elder sister Sara Tendulkar is a social media sensation.
He finished his education at the Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai. Moreover, he is the grandson of Rajni and Ramesh Tendulkar. The names of maternal grandparents are Annabel and Anand Mehta.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Dating History
Arjun is a young boy to get married at this moment. His focus is on his cricket career. He is not interested to have a girlfriend in his life. Apart from that, he has an attractive personality. Many girls praised his style.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Arjun Tendulkar.|
|Profession||All-Rounder Cricketer (Left-Handed Batsman & Bowler).|
|Famous for||Being the son of Sachin Tendulkar.|
|Age (As of 2019)||20 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 24, 1999.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Mumbai (Maharashtra, India).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Libra.|
|House In||Mumbai, Maharashtra (India).|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: instagram.com/arjun_tendulkar_officiall.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 3".
Centimeters: 191 cm.
Meters: 1.91 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 80 Kg.
Pounds: 176 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||40-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Sachin Tendulkar (Former Cricketer).
Anjali Tendulkar (Doctor).
Sister: Sana Tendulkar (Social Media Influencer).
|Famous Relatives||Maternal Grandparents: Annabel and Anand Mehta.
Paternal Grandparents: Rajni and Ramesh Tendulkar.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend||Name Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Cleared.|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Salman Khan.
Actress: Amisha Patel.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Malaysia.|
|Love to do||Playing Cricket & Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Cheese Pizza & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||His house located in Mumbai, India.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Arjun Tendulkar
- Wikipedia: Sachin Tendulkar’s child debuted in the Cadence Trophy Tournament, Pune in January 2011.
- Furthermore, it was his first national-level match.
- He made the first century in June 2012 when he played for the Khar Gymkhana (Under 14 match) against Goregaon Centre team.
- Arjun selected by the BCCI in the Under 19 team in the Sri Lanka tour (July 2018).
- Sara Tendulkar’s brother dismissed the Sri Lankan batsman Kamil Mishara on July 17, 2018, in his international debut test match.
- Physical Stats: Arjun Tendulkar’s height stands at 6 feet 3 inches tall (191 cm or 1.91 m). His body is athletic and his weight is 80 Kg (176 lbs).
Explore More: Full Story of Shilpa Chakraborty, Lifestyle, Biography & Affairs
- In addition to this, he took his maiden wicket against Sri Lanka at the Nondescripts Cricket Club, Colombo.
- The junior Tendulkar maintained his followers on his Twitter account.
- BCCI selected him for the Under 14 leg matches of the West Zone (2014).