Ashley Biden (born June 8, 1981) is an American Social Activist, Business Executive, and Political Personality from Delaware, USA. She is best known as Joe Biden’s Child. Moreover, she is an active social justice advocate. Ashley starts her journey as an activist at the age of 10. Though, she is sad after looking at the bad condition of the dolphins.
There are many marine animals stuck in tuna nets. Soon, Biden makes extensive research on them. She prepares a full report to present to the senator. Her efforts force Rep. Barbara Boxer to make a law on Dolphin Protection Consumer Act 1990. Furthermore, her full real birth name is Ashley Blazer Biden.
Actually, she feels that MSW is not a degree for a person. On the other hand, she is Joe Biden’s only daughter in the family. She comes in the spotlight as her dad wants to fight the US presidential elections of 2020. Later on, she also plays an essential role in his campaigns.
Additionally, Mr. Biden remained the Vice President of USA too. He is the senior leader of the Democratic Party. Furthermore, he announces his presidential candidacy on April 25, 2019. Everyone wants to explore her family. Recently, Ashley Biden leaves her job at Delaware Center for Justice.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
This Jill Biden’s Daughter was born on the 8th of June 1981 in Wilmington, Delaware (USA). Furthermore, Ashley Biden’s age is 37 years old. She is the first child of her mother Jill Biden and father Joe Biden. In fact, Ashley’s mom is her dad’s second wife.
Joe has two sons and a daughter from Neilia Hunter Biden (first wife). Additionally, Beau Biden and Hunter Biden are his sons. However, Naomi Biden (daughter) and spouse died in the automobile crash of 1972. Beau loses his battle with brain cancer on May 30, 2015.
Before that, her half-brother serves as Delaware’s Attorney General. Biden is an academically proficient person to study Cultural Anthropology Tulane University. Soon, Ashley earns her MSW (Social Policy & Practice) from the University of Pennsylvania.
Love Affairs, Spouse & Children
Ashley Biden went to tie the knot with her husband Dr. Howard Krein (Otolaryngologist) as on June 2, 2012. Meanwhile, Krein works for Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Philadelphia as the plastic surgeon.
He studies about medicines at the Thomas Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia. Later on, Howard gains knowledge about developmental biology and cells in Wood Johnson Medical School at the University of Medicine and Dentistry, New Jersey.
In fact, he is among the broad members of Biden Cancer Initiative. However, Joe and Jill resign from their posts because of the presidential campaign. He holds the responsibility of StartUp Health, Chief Medical Officer. Furthermore, he is also the Senior Director in Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Ashley Blazer Biden.|
|Profession||Social Activist & Business Owner.|
|Famous for||Being Joe & Jill Biden's daughter.|
|Age (As of 2019)||37 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||June 8, 1981.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Wilmington, Delaware (USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: --
Facebook: FB.com/ashley blazer
|Work Experience||1. NHS Children’s Reach Clinic, Kensington as (Child Support Specialist).
2. Delaware Department of Services for Children, Youth, and their Families (DSCYF) as Education Specialist.
3. West End Neighborhood House, Delaware (Education Specialist Department).
4. Owns "Livelihood Clothing Company".
5. Delaware Center for Justice (Director).
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|Current Residence||Delaware & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Joe Biden (Presidential Candidate & Democratic Leader).
Mother: Jill Biden (Educator).
|Siblings||Brother: Beau Biden & Hunter Biden (Half-Brothers).
Sister: Naomi Biden (Half-Sister, Dead).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 2012.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Dr. Howard Krein (Otolaryngologist)|
|Highest Qualification||1. Cultural Anthropology from Tulane University.
2. MSW (Social Policy & Practice) from University of Pennsylvania.
|School||High School, Delaware.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Tulane University.
2. University of Pennsylvania.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Actress: Jessica Alba.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Netherlands.|
|Love to do||Travel & Reading Books.|
|Favorite Food||Cake, Pasta & Chowmein.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.5 Million USD (2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$23K-25K.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ashley Biden
- Wikipedia: Ashley launches her clothing company “Livelihood” (2016).
- It is a socially concerned ethnically clothing organization.
- Meanwhile, Howard’s wife calls herself as the company’s CEO.
- They have collaborated with online store “Gilt” to sell their discounted hoodies.
- Still, the online profiles of her company are not active from 2017.
- In fact, “Livelihood” status has not confirmed now.
- Her Facebook profile shows her present location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Actually, Joe is also the native of the area and then served Delaware’s senator for long.
- She is also a clinical support specialist in the NHS Children’s Reach Clinic in Kensington.
Read Also: Who is Justice Maya Singleton? Her Biography, Story, Lifestyle & Affairs
- The 37-year-old raises the issues of basic rights in her father’s campaigns too.
- Bidden joined West End Neighborhood House, Delaware.
- She did an excellent job in the education specialist department.
- Later on, Ashley gives her five years to Delaware Department of Services for Children, Youth, and their Families (DSCYF).
- Money Factor: Furthermore, Ashley Biden’s Net worth is around $1.5 Million US Dollars (as of 2019).
- Moreover, she organizes the development programs for the children related to foster and mental health.