Audrey Yue (born August 10, 1978) is a Singaporean Author and Professor from Singapore. She worked in the University of Melbourne as a Senior Lecturer in the Arts and Media Culture Department. She researched in the unit of culture and media of Melbourne’s University. As of 2017, Audrey is in Singapore and teaches in National University of Singapore.
She is the Professor of Culture, Critical Theory, and Media. Now, the University is facing big trouble. Their professors like Dr. Nancy Mauro Flude and Mohan Dutta are leaving the university. Additionally, they teach in the same faculty with Yue. The New Media Department has introduced some new modules and discontinued the older ones.
Still, the female student of the undergraduate culture degree course is facing issues with the changes. Apart from that, NUS has released an email that everything sorted. Audrey is comparing both the models so that there is some way out. In fact, it can easily reduce the students’ trouble. The students want to know why some professors are leaving.
Moreover, Emily Eng is the final year student. She told that it is impossible for them to prepare the thesis in a short span. This requires new research and planning. Currently, there is no certainty in the Media and Culture Department. In fact, 56 courses discontinue from 2019. Prof. Yue takes the class of 130 lectures left by Prof. Mohan.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
The NUS Professor was born on the 10th of August 1978 in Singapore. Now, Audrey Yue’s age is around 40 years old in 2018. She moved to Melbourne, Australia with her parents.
However, her parents’ details are not there online. In fact, Audrey lived in China. She did Ph.D. in Cinema from the La Trobe University.
|Real Full Birth Name||Dr. Audrey Yue.|
|Profession||Author & Professor.|
|Famous for||Professor of Singapore National University.|
|Age (As of 2018)||40 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 10, 1978.|
|Books Written||1. Mobile Cultures: New Med (2003).
2. Ann Hui's Song of the Exile (2010).
3. Transnational Australian Cinema: Ethics in the Asian Diasporas (2013).
4. Promoting Sustainable Living: Sustainability as an Object of Desire (2016).
|Career Timeline||1. Senior Lecturer in University of Melbourne Arts & Culture Department.
2. Professor in National University of Singapore in Department of Media & Culture.
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-24-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Siblings||Brother: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Found.|
|Boyfriend||Will Update Soon.|
|Highest Qualification||Ph.D. from La Trobe University, China.|
|College/ University||La Trobe University, China.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Travel, Shopping and Singing.|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision.|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Audrey Yue
- Audrey did her research about feminist media studies and Sinophone cultures.
- She has made 21 Ph.D. theses.
- In fact, Yue serves to the Lingnan University as the External Academic Adviser in the Cultural Department.
- She is in the Editorial department of International Journal of Chinese Cinemas, Hong Kong Studies, and Cultural Studies Review.
- Furthermore, Audrey Yue is with the five funded projects in Australia.
- On the other hand, there are seven books published in her name.
Read Also: Lachlan Waugh Wikipedia & his Hidden Trivia
- Some of them are Mobile Culture: New Media Queer Aisa and Promoting Sustainable Living: Sustainability as an Object of Desire.
- Yue engaged herself with various NGO.
- Additionally, there are 16 industrial partners for the research of arts and its development.