Austin Fierstadt (born July 03, 1978) is an American Businessman, Former Professional Boxer, and Celebrity Ex-partner from Melville, New York. He is best-known as Ashley Massaro’s Partner.
She was an American professional wrestler, reality television personality, DJ, television host, and model. Furthermore, Massaro made her debut in WWE after she won the WWE Diva Search in 2005.
She also earned success for her appearance on Survivor: China. Moreover, on May 16, 2019, Ashley Marie Massaro died in Long Island, New York at the age of 39. In addition, She immediately pronounced dead in a hospital after police came to her home on Thursday.
However, the main cause of her death is not revealed as of now. But the police in Suffolk County, New York claimed that Ashley’s sudden demise was noncriminal.
Furthermore, he is rumored to be Ashley Massaro’s husband in many articles over the internet.
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend & Daughter
The 40-year-old Austin Fierstadt started dating his then-girlfriend Ashley back in 1999’s. But they were able to keep their affair a secret from media and the public. On July 23, 2000, Ashley and Austin welcomed their daughter, Alexa Massaro.
Furthermore, the 18-year-old Alexa mentioned about her dad on her Instagram account in 2017. Before that nobody knew about Ashley’s child biological father. Moreover, the late wrestler had never openly confirmed a relationship with her partner Fierstadt.
Recently, the couple’s kid expressed her sadness on social media as she mourns on a tragic loss. On her Instagram story, Alexa posted a throwback picture of her and her parent. Furthermore, she wrote that she wishes she could have gotten more recent photos with her.
Later, Alexa added that she loves her mommy and she wants to wake up in her arms more than anything. In fact, she also said that she wants to give Ashley a big hug and want her mom to come back.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||Austin Fierstadt.|
|Profession||Businessman and Former Professional Boxer.|
|Age (As of 2019)||40 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 03, 1978.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Melville, New York, United States.|
|Famous For||1. Being the Ex-Boyfriend of Late Ashley Massaro (American professional wrestler, reality television personality, DJ, television host, and model).
2. Recently she died at the age of 39.
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Current Residence||Hicksville, Long Island, New York, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 11".
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.8 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||10.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not found (Businessman).
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since October 20, 2007.|
|Dating History?||Ashley Massaro.|
|Girlfriend & Fiancee||Will Update.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Angela Bonomo|
|Children||2 Daughters including Alexa Massaro.
|Alma Mater||Ohio State University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||France.|
|Love to do||Watching movies and Listening to Music.|
|Favorite Dishes||Pan Cake, Fries, Chicken & Cheese Burger.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings per month||Will update.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Austin Fierstadt
- This Ashley Massaro‘s Ex-boyfriend was born on the 3rd of July 1978 in Melville, New York, United States. Therefore, Austin Fierstadt’s age is 40 years old, as of 2019.
- The former boxer graduated from Ohio State University in 2000. He received a bachelors’ degree in arts.
- During his boxing career, he was also famous by the nickname “The Cell King“.
- As a businessman, Austin was the owner of Fuel Your Body Café in Hicksville.
- Later, Fierstadt started his new venture named Carla’s Occasions and Wireless Communications.
- The store is situated in West Old Country Road.
- According to Wikipedia source, his business had been broken by thieves for more than four times in several years.
- The last robbery reported in 2015 and it also made it to the news headlines.
Explore More: The Biography of Becky Robbins, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Furthermore, he was also selected as a boxer for the 14th Long Island Fight for Charity.
- It was the nation’s only all-volunteer charity boxing event.
- Alexa is the only child of the late Ashley.
- Currently, Austin married to his wife Angela Bonomo. The couple tied the knot on October 20, 2007, in a private ceremony.
- They also have a beautiful daughter (name not available).