Barry Hall (born February 8, 1977) is a former Australian Rules Footballer from Victoria, Australia. Moreover, he considered one of the best forwards of the modern game. Barry associated with the teams such as Sydney Swans and Western Bulldogs (Australian Football League, AFL).
Additionally, he is the first player to kick 100 goals in three seasons. He was first to sign by the St Kilda Football Club (1999-2001). Hall topped in the club goal-kicking department (2002-08).
On the other hand, he served as the team’s co-captain too. He was also a former junior boxer. Barry focused on his football aim. Moreover, he heavily involved in the promotional activities of AFL. He gained a high profile like Tony Lockett. Apart from that, his nicknames are Big Bad Barry and Bazza.
The brutal battle happened between Barry and Paul Gallen. The two of them slogged out in their six-round fights on November 15, 2019 (Friday). Furthermore, the competition ended in a majority draw.
Profile, Parents, Ethnicity & Trivia
Barry Hall was born on the 8th of February 1977 based in Victoria, Australia (age 42 years old, as of 2019). He grew in the Bradford town and lived with his father, mother and sister Amanda Hall. Furthermore, Barry joined the local club and played football.
He took the boxing training in his dad’s garage. Then, he realized his passion for football and boxing. Hall chose football and went to the talent scouts.
Wedding, Spouse, Children & Girlfriend
Lauren Brant and Barry met on the sets of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! They were in South Africa in 2015. In November 2016, they confirmed their love relationship.
Barry became a daddy in May 2017 of a baby boy named Miller Hall. On the other hand, the couple is living in Melbourne City, Australia. Hall formerly married Sophie Raadschelder in 2011 and divorced in 2015.
|Real Full Birth Name||Barry Hall.|
|Profession||Junior Boxer & Former Rules footballer.|
|Famous for||His match with Paul Gallen declared draw.|
|Age (As of 2019)||42 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||February 8, 1977.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)|
|House In||Melbourne, Australia.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 4".
Centimeters: 194 cm.
Meters: 1.94 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 104 Kg.
Pounds: 229 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||42-33-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.5.|
|Tattoo||Yes, inked on his right hand side.|
|Hair Color||Bald Head.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Siblings||Sister: Amanda Hall.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||In relationship with Lauren since 2016.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Sophie Raadschelder (m. 2011-div. 2015).|
|Highest Qualification||High School Education Finished.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Exercising in the gym and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Sprouts, Juice, Rice Cake & Apple Pie.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$10 Million US Dollars.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$400K-$500K.|
|Home Address||Living in the Melbourne City.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Barry Hall
- He emerged as the centre personality of the advertising campaigns in 2006.
- Still, he publicised his relationships with Tahil Greenwood and Kylie Stray.
- Furthermore, Barry Hall stands 6 feet 4 inches in height, i.e. (194 Centimeters). The weight of a healthy muscular body is 104 Kg (229 lbs).
- Lauren’s boyfriend also won the All-Australian title.
- On the other hand, he joined the Sydney Swans in 2002.
- He prospered in the guidance of Coach Paul Roos.
- In 2009, he kicked 600th goal of his career against the Western Bulldogs team.
- The team coach Paul pressurised him leaving the team after his controversy with Ben Rutten.
- However, Hall pushed his opponent Scott Thompson in the field on May 22, 2010.
- He got one-match suspension when he attempted strike Shane Wakelin.
- Barry’s net worth earned (as of 2019) is around $10 Million US Dollars. Additionally, he generates a decent amount of monthly income of $400K-$500K from his fights and events.