Betty Kapadia (born in October 1939 – died November 30, 2019) is an Indian Homemaker based in Mumbai, Maharashtra (India). She is the mom of the veteran Bollywood actress Dimple Kapadia. However, Betty died on November 30, 2019, in Mumbai.
She struggled with chronic respiratory issues. Then, Dimple and her son-in-law Akshay Kumar admitted Betty to the Hinduja Healthcare Hospital, Khar. Moreover, Kapadia stayed in the hospital for 20 days.
The doctors managed to stabilize her. Still, her health condition worsened within a few days. She was unable to breathe correctly. Betty’s funeral was quite simple. On the other hand, her family members Karan Kapadia, Dimple, Twinkle, and Akshay, attended the ceremony.
They looked emotional at that time. All involved and performed the last rituals. Sunny Deol (Politician and Actor) and Rishi Kapoor (Veteran Film Actor) were also present at that time.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Childhood
Betty Kapadia belonged to the Mumbai City. Furthermore, her birth date is October 1939 (age 80 years).
Dimple Kapadia’s mom stayed on the outskirts of the area along with her mother, father, and sisters. Betty completed her education in a government school. Later on, she gained a degree in English from the University of Mumbai.
Marriage with Spouse Chunnibhai Kapadia & Children
Kapadia had an arranged marriage with Gujarati businessperson Chunnibhai Kapadia. Moreover, the couple went to have four children. They have three daughters named Dimple Kapadia, Simple Kapadia, and Reem Kapadia.
On the other hand, Dimple turned out to be the top film actress. She made her debut Bobby movie at the age of 16. Later on, Dimple and Rajesh Khanna (Bollywood Superstar) married each other. Betty’s second daughter, Simple (Actress).
She died due to cancer on November 10, 2019. Another daughter of Betty named Reem Kapadia worked as a Costume designer. Her only son is Munna Kapadia.
|Real Full Birth Name||Betty Kapadia.|
|In the News For||Died on November 30 due to respiratory issues.|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||80 years.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 1939.|
|Date of Death||November 30, 2019.|
|Place||Hinduja Healthcare Hospital, Khar.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Not Available.|
|Current Residence||Mumbai (Maharashtra, India).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 53 Kg.
Pounds: 117 lbs.
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Name Not Found.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Chunnibhai Kapadia (Businessman).|
|Daughter||Dimple, Simple & Reem Kapadia.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Betty Kapadia
- Betty’s grandchild Karan Kapadia made his Bollywood debut with Blank.
- Her two granddaughters Twinkle and Rinke Khanna performed in Hindi movies too.
- Dimple Kapadia’s mother celebrated her 80th birthday in October 2019 in Lonavala.
- Moreover, she shared a close bond with Twinkle’s spouse Akshay.
- Kumar shared photos with Betty Kapadia on his social media accounts.
- On the other hand, Akshay made his unique place in the Indian film industry.
- In 2019, his best films released are Mission Mangal, Kesari, and Housefull 4.
- Twinkle writes columns and books too.
- Her best-seller books include Pyjamas Are Forgiving, Mrs. Funnybones, and The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad.
- Additionally, she produced a National Award Winner film Padman (2018).