Bol Bol (November 16, 1999) is a Sudanese-American Basketball Player, NBA Star, and Sports Personality from Khartoum, Sudan. Moreover, he also played college basketball along with the Oregon team. he listed the top players of his high school team in 2019. Furthermore, his full real birth name is “Bol Manute Bol”.
As a result, the 19-year-old Bol Manute honored with the McDonalds All American Award. He also rated in the five-star categories. Soon, he got the center position in the team. Initially, he was with the Blue Valley North West High School.
Though, he transferred in the middle season to the Bishop Mileage High School. In the Junior Season, Manute also joined the Mater Dei High School, California. It is time when he tried hard to build his strong profile for his NBA.
During the 2019s NBA draft, he picked by the Miami Heat in the 44th round. He went to the Findlay Prep for his final season. Moreover, he represented United Seasons in various International tournaments. However, he could not play the FIBA tournaments.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
NBA Basketballer, Bol Bol was born on the 16th of November 1999 in Khartoum, Sudan. Therefore, the Miami Heats player’s age is 19 years old. Interestingly, he got his birth name from his grandfather Bol Chol Bol.
Moreover, he is the only son to his parents “Ajok Kuag” (mother) and “Manute Bol” (father). He traveled along with his family to Cairo, Egypt. At the age of 2, he settled in Connecticut with his mom-dad. Later on, they finally entered the Kansas City.
Actually, it is the better place for the Sudanese people. On the other hand, his dad was a former NBA player. He forced him to play basketball from the age of 4. Furthermore, he has four siblings including Madut also played basketball at the Southern University.
Bol Manute Bol also has six-half siblings. Meanwhile, he received gym training from him too. As a player, he played in the teams of Blue Valley North West High School, Bishop Mileage High School, Mater Dei High School, and Findlay Prep.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Bol Manute Bol.|
|Nick name||Bol Bol.|
|Profession||Professional Basketball Player, & NBA Star.|
|Famous For||Drafted in the Miami Heats team in 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||19 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||November 16, 1999.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Awards||1. McDonald's Al-American Star (2018).
2. Jordan Brand Classic (2018).
3. Jordan Brand Classic (2018).
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Scorpio.|
|Current Residence||Kansas, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 7' 2".
Centimeters: 218 cm.
Meters: 2.18 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 94 Kg.
Pounds: 208 lbs.
|Biceps Size||16 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||41-35-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||12.|
|Tattoos details?||Inked tattoos on his hands.|
|Parents||Father: Late Manute Bol (Former NBA Player).
Mother: Ajo Kuag .
|Relatives||Grandfather: Bol Chol Bol.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Possible Single.|
|School||1. Blue Valley North West High School.
2. Bishop Mileage High School.
3. Mater Dei High School
4. Findlay Prep.
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Hugh Jackman.
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Norway.|
|Love to do||Playing basketball & Traveling.|
|Favorite Dishes||Chinese Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$510K US Dollars (as of 2019).|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||$40,000 USD.|
|Home Details||House in Kansas.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Bol Bol
- Wikipedia: National Basketball Association (NBA) Athlete, Bol Manute Bol was a freshman and trained by the coach named Dana Altman.
- In fact, his trainer’s analytics showed that he would be the best player in the NBA.
- However, his name canceled in HT FIBA championship.
- On the other hand, he drew attention by the performance in the Nike Hoop Summit in 2018.
- He scored 20 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists, and 5 steals in the tournament.
- Physical Details: In the seventh grade, he featured in the highlighter video due to his height 6 feet 5 inch (198 in Centimeters). At Present, Bol Bol’s height stands at 7 feet 2 inches tall physique (218 in cm) and body weight calculated 94 Kg (208 lbs).
- Though, his family referred to as the “Political refugees” by the US government.
Explore More: The Story of Quando Rondo, Lifestyle, Biography & Affairs
- His grandfather detained as he flees to the United States during Sudan’s civil war.
- Money Factor: This NBA Star estimated Net worth is around $510K US Dollars, as of 2019.
- Moreover, he also attended the Indianapolis Basketball camp and appreciated by “The Washington Post” and “CBS”.
- He also offered the NCAA Division I from the New Mexico State in the eighth grade.
- His dad was the second tallest player in the NBA died due to kidney failure and Stevens-Johnsons syndrome skin disorder in 2010.