Brill Garrett (born December 8, 1965) is an American Literacy Advocate, Public Figure, Famous Personality, and Coach’s Partner from Dallas, Texas. She is best known as a spouse of Jason Garrett (American professional football coach and former player).
From 2010 to 2019, he served as the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League. Furthermore, he even remained an offensive coordinator and assistant head coach of the Cowboys.
Later, Jason got promoted to the post of interim head coach. Garrett appointed after the departure of Wade Phillips on November 8, 2010. As a player, he used to play professional American football quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys in the NFL.
Married Life, Spouse, Children & Wedding
The 53-years-old Brill Garrett tied the knot with her husband “Jason Calvin Garrett” in 1994. Their wedding ceremony was a private affair that took place in the presence of friends & family.
Brill and Calvin Garrett do not share any children together. As per the source, the couple first met each other while Jason was a freshman at Princeton University. They met in a geology lecture class.
In addition, the pair dated each other for almost 10 years while they were completing their higher education and building their career. Jason Garrett’s spouse even supported her husband throughout his football career over the course of their 25-year relationship.
|Real Full Birth Name||Brill Aldrige.|
|Famous for||being the wife of Jason Garrett (American professional football coach and former player).|
|Age (As of 2019)||54 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 8, 1965.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagittarius.|
|Current Residence||Dallas, Texas, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Jeffrey Aldridge.
Mother: Judy Aldridge.
|Siblings||Brother: Jeff Aldridge.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||had an affair with Jason Garrett.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Jason Garrett.|
|Highest Qualification||Juris Doctor.|
|School||Central High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Princeton University.
2. Harvard University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Keanu Reeves.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading and Watching Football Games.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Brill Garrett
- Brill Aldrige was born to her father and mother in 1965 (age 54 years, as in 2019) in Illinois, the United States of America. Her birthday falls on December 8 and her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Jason Garrett’s wife has a brother named Jeff Aldridge.
- Furthermore, her father “Jeffrey Aldridge” passed away back in November 2019. Brill’s mother’s name is Judy Aldridge.
- Garrett completed her school education from Central High School in Hinsdale, Illinois from 1980 to 1984.
- She even earned an undergraduate degree from Princeton University in 1988.
- Later, Brill Aldrige started to pursue her law degree from Harvard University.
- As a literacy advocate, Brill also collaborated with Laura Bush (Former First Lady) to host the 2018 Dallas/Ft Worth Celebration of Reading.
- The event held on November 6th, 2018, in Dallas, Texas.
- The ceremony helped over 140 family literacy programs.
- Moreover, she and her husband also established a charitable foundation “Jason Garrett Starfish Charities” in 1997.
- Brill Garrett is a very private person and has no official accounts on various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Facebook.