Britney Taylor (born in 1991) is an American Gymnast and Former Trainer New England Patriots Team from Memphis (Tennessee, USA). She was an athlete at Central Michigan University.
Furthermore, she participated in the NCAA competitions at the LSU. She competed seven times on the beam and for the eight times on the vault.
In 2010, she declared as the freshman of the year. She honored in the Mid-Atlantic Conference of 2011. Britney recognized a top athlete for her dedication, discipline, talent, and abilities. She made to the Elite level and then qualified for the Olympics too.
Taylor was the trainer of Antonio Brown (Wide Receiver, New England Patriots Team). She filed a rape case against him. However, she named three incidents to the police when Brown forced her for sexual intercourse. On the other hand, Antonio’s attorney denied the charges lay against his client.
The All-Pro player masturbated in front of her at his home. Brittney told that they were not in a romantic relationship. Her attorney David Haas told that his client treated Antonio as his brother. Meanwhile, the England Patriots team released a statement on the case. The management told that the investigation on the case started.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Profile
Britney Taylor was born in the year 1991 in Memphis Tennessee (United States). Additionally, her mother and father supported her to be sports personality. Taylor graduated from the Ridgeway High School.
She minored in the Business course from Central Michigan University. Then, she got admission at the Louisiana State University. She received her degree in Business Management and Sports Administration.
Personal Life, Boyfriend & Love Affair
Her lover broke off with her due to the rape case. Still, she faced extreme situations in her on-off relationship.
The couple exchanged rings too and they planned their wedding. Both of them separated. She deals with panic issues and suicidal attacks.
|Real Full Birth Name||Britney Taylor.|
|Profession||Gymnast and Former Trainer New England Patriots Team.|
|In The News For||She filed a rape case against Antonio Brown (New England Patriots Player).|
|Age (As of 2019)||28 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1991.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Memphis (Tennessee, United States).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Not Available.|
|Current Residence||Memphis, Tennessee (United States).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 50 Kg.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Siblings||Brother: Name Not Known.
Sister: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Boyfriend/Fiancé||Name Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||1. Minor Degree in Business at the Central Michigan University.
2. Business Management and Sports Administration degree from Louisiana State University.
|Alma Mater.||1. Central Michigan University.
2. Louisiana State University.
|Net worth (approx.)||$300K US Dollars (as in 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Britney Taylor
- Antonio Brown’s rape Accuser owned a studio in Memphis named Taylor’Ed Gymnastics.
- Britney is happy to be inducted in the Tennessee Gymnastics Hall of Fame.
- Furthermore, she is the role model for the 50 girls in her studio.
- More than 200 students are in the waiting list to get admission in her training institute.
- As per LSU, she was a gymnast at the River City Gymnastics club.
- Taylor was the choreographer and coach at the Storm Gymnastics.
- On the other hand, she selected in the LSU Tigers team.
- However, she faced trauma due to the sexual assault case.
- She finds difficult to work on her gym responsibilities.
- Apart from that, she comes from an Afro-American religious background.
- She aims to provide opportunities for the Afro-American girls in her hometown.
- Britney Taylor enjoys 5 feet 6 inches tall height and her weight is 110 lbs (50 Kg).
- Antonio invested more than $1 Million in Taylor’s business.
- The two of them traveled to South Florida and Pennsylvania for the seasons of 2016 and 2017.
- Brown harassed her when they were in a hotel room.
- Still, Taylor deleted her posts on her Facebook and Instagram accounts.