Brittany Kaiser (born in 1987) is an American Business Executive, Entrepreneur, Data Rights’ Public Advocate, Campaign Manager, Data Analyst, and Political Personality from Massachusetts. She is best known as the Business Development Director of Cambridge Analytica (the UK based Political consulting firm).
Furthermore, the 32-year-old is the co-founder of Bueno Capital and DATA (Digital Asset Trade Association).
Brittany has also featured on Netflix’s show named “The Great Hack“. This Cambridge Analytica scandal’s documentary released on 24 July 2019.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Profile
Cambridge Analytica’s Director, Brittany Kaiser was born in 1987 to White Caucasian parents in Houston, Texas, USA. But later, her father and mother moved from Houston and raised her in the Lincoln Park neighborhood in Chicago, Illinois.
Her dad worked as a real estate businessman, and mom was an employee of Enron Company.
In her childhood, she went to the Chicago Jewish Day School to study. In 2001, she attended the Phillips Academy (University-preparatory school in Andover, Massachusetts). After 4 years, she completed her high school graduation in 2005.
Kaiser has also volunteered and worked for Howard Dean (Former Governor of Vermont) in Andover. In 2005, she enrolled at the University of Edinburgh for her Bachelor’s M.A. degree.
Apart from this, she is the student of the City University of Hong Kong, Birkbeck College, University of London, U.S. Institute of Peace, and World Bank Institute.
Brittany also honored with the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree from the Middlesex University in 2015. She studied “International Law and Diplomacy” as the main subject under the guidance of William Schabas.
Cambridge Analytica-Facebook Scandal, Career & Net worth
She also managed the campaign of the DialogueDirect (face-to-face fundraising organization).
Human Rights Without Frontiers International (HRWF) given her 1-year-long Internship in Brussels, Hong Kong & Geneva. She served Research, Networking, and Advocacy Intern in that firm.
On 23 March 2018, Brittany involved in the controversy and Cambridge Analytica scandal news spread all over the world. According to the media report, the U.S. presidential elections in 2016 and Brexit elections are manipulated by Cambridge Analytica firm.
In 2019, Brittany Kaiser’s Net worth is valued at $2 million US dollars. Her monthly salary is in between $150K to $200K USD from different firms and income sources.
They also accused of harvesting 90 million Facebook accounts’ data with the help of personality quizzes services. Cambridge Analytica is hired by Donald Trump for his 2016 presidential campaign.
Kaiser accused Cambridge Analytica of selling Facebook Users’ data to undisclosed clients. However, Steve Bannon is a client, she met in a sale pitch event. She has exposed many famous political personalities and businessmen involved in this Data breach scandal.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Brittany Kaiser.|
|Profession||1. Entrepreneur, Business Executive & Businesswoman.
2. Co-founder of DATA (Digital Asset Trade Association) & Bueno Capital.
3. Cambridge Analytica's Business Development Director.
|Famous for||Being the Director of Cambridge Analytica (British Political Consulting Company).|
|Age (As of 2019)||32 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1987.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Houston, United States.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Debut||Film: The Great Hack (2019).
TV Show: NA.
|Books||1. How Trump and Facebook Broke Democracy.
2. Targeted: My Inside Story of Cambridge Analytica.
|Social Media Account Stats||Linkedin: @ownyourdata (500+ Connections).
Twitter: ownyourdatanow (250+ followers).
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Current Residence||New York, USA.|
|Work Profile||1. Co-Founder of the Digital Asset Trade Association (DATA), Cheyenne, Wyoming Area (Febuary 2018 – Present).
2. Co-Founder of the Bueno Capital, Zürich Area, Switzerland (January 2018 to December 2018).
3. Business Development Director at the Cambridge Analytica, Greater New York City Area (Febuary 2017 to March 2018).
4. Director of Program Development at the SCL Group, London (February 2015 to March 2018). Earlier, she served as the Special Advisor from December 2014 to January 2015).
5. Director of Operations in Pathfinder Trade and Invest, London, UK (August 2013 to December 2014).
6. Communication Manager at the Pace Group, Tripoli, Washington DC, Dubai, London (August 2012 to July 2013).
7. Marketing Officer at London's Air Ambulance, London, England (April 2012 to August 2012).
8. Legal Researcher at SAHRDC (South Asia Human Rights Documentation Center) New Delhi, India (November 2011 to March 2012).
9. Field Operations Management and Administration Clerk at the U.S. Department of Commerce, Chicago (April 2010 to June 2010).
10. Rights Education Action Programme (REAP) Programme Assistant at Amnesty International, London, United Kingdom (October 2009 to January 2010).
11. Project Coordinator at Tenteleni Dates, Pienaar, South Africa (February 2009 to September 2009).
12. Research, Networking, and Advocacy Intern at Human Rights Without Frontiers International, Brussels, Geneva, & Hong Kong (April 2008 to June 2009).
13. Campaign Manager at Dialogue Direct (June 2008 to September 2008) in Chicago, Illinois.
14. Field Manager and Campaigner at the U.S. PIRG, Chicago (May 2008).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 160 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 58 Kg.
Pounds: 128 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Real Estate Agent (Name not Known).
Mother: Enron former Employee.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Known.|
|Boyfriend||Name not known.|
|Highest Qualification||1. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) under the director William Schabas in International Law and Diplomacy as the main subject from Middlesex University (2012 to 2015).
2. World Bank Institute (2013) Certification in the Violence, Conflict, and Fragility.
3. U.S. Institute of Peace, Conflict Analysis Certification (in 2012).
4. Birkbeck College, University of London, LLM degree, Human Rights main subject (2010 to 2011).
5. The University of Edinburgh (2005 to 2009) MA Honors.
6. City University of Hong Kong (2007 to 2008) Exchange year in International Relations degree.
|School||1. Chicago Jewish Day School (Private School in Chicago, Illinois).
2. Phillips Academy, University-preparatory school in Andover, Massachusetts (2001 to 2005).
|Alma Mater.||1. The University of Edinburgh.
2. City University of Hong Kong.
3. Birkbeck College, University of London.
4. U.S. Institute of Peace.
5. World Bank Institute.
6. Middlesex University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Entrepreneur: Steve Jobs.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Europe.|
|Love to do||Reading, Traveling & Swimming.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||$150K to $200K USD.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||Living in her house in New York, United States.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Brittany Kaiser
- As per Brittany Kaiser’s Wikipedia Profile, In 2019, she ran a campaign #OwnYourData to promote digital Data privacy of the people.
- At the age of 20, she worked along with then-Sen’s digital agency. In this place, she managed the online 2008 presidential campaign of Barack Obama.
- Earlier, she managed the 2004 presidential campaign of Howard Dean.
- At present, she is located in New York City and serving as the co-founder of the Digital Asset Trade Association (DATA) organization.
- On change.org website, she launched a petition against Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg to stop Data theft and manipulation. She started “Our Data is Our Property #OwnYourData” petition and it is signed by more than 156,000+ peoples.
- As per her personal life, Brittany dated her college boyfriend in her graduation days. Presently, she is single. As of 2019, she is unmarried and waiting for her future husband.
- On numerous occasions, she has spoken for Data security, transparency, and ownership rights. She has given interviews on many TV News channels and also featured in many events.
- In May 2019, Kaiser gave a session “Own Your Data” at the New York City’s Social Media Week.
- Physique Details: Brittany Kaiser stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches tall (160 cm). Her body shape is Oval and her physical weight is around 58 Kg (128 pounds).
- Many people think Brittany hide in Thailand after the controversy with her former employer. In “The Great Hack, she has given her interview to clear this mess.
Explore More: Who is David McLaughlin? His Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Facts
- At present, she is not in Thailand. Kaiser moved to New York City and co-founded CryptoHQ and Bueno Capital company. Her primary goal is to work on the blockchain technologies to improve digital Data security.
- Apart from this, she served as the Public Advocate for Data Rights and its controls.
- In June 2019, Kaiser joined the board of Phunware Software company. She will handle the advisory capacity of the Organization.
- She has also written 2 books “Targeted: My Inside Story of Cambridge Analytica book” and “How Trump and Facebook Broke Democracy”. These books are expected to release on 22 October 2019.