Brooke Jackson (born November 5, 1995) is an American Former Basketball Player and Social Media Personality from Cleveland, Tennessee. She is popularly known as the Spouse of Justin Jackson (American professional basketball player).
He currently plays for the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association. Furthermore, the 23-year-old Brooke started playing the sport at AAU basketball. She was in the junior year of high school. Moreover, Mrs. Jackon was a stellar basketball player both in high school and college.
She played guard and wore No. 23 jersey while playing for the University of Florida. Brooke was a four-letter winner in her collegiate career. In fact, she also won multiple athletic and academic honors.
However, after her marriage, she decided to quit playing basketball. The former basketball player is also working as an activist. she volunteers at a Down Syndrome Achievement Center.
In addition, Jackson also involved with Gigi’s Playhouse. It is a center that helps people with down syndrome and other developmental disorders. She and her husband held the first big fundraiser for Gigi’s Playhouse.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
Justin Jackson’s Wife was born on the 5th of November 1995 in Cleveland, Tennessee, USA. Therefore, Brooke Jackson’s age is 23 years old, as of 2018. Her birth name is Brooke Copeland. Brooke’s father “Brian Copeland” played football at Tennessee Technological University.
In fact, her mother “Kim Copeland” also played basketball at Chattanooga State University. She has two siblings. Jackson’s elder brother “Bryce Copeland” played basketball at Lee University at Cleveland, Tennessee.
Moreover, her younger bro “Cole” is a quarterback on the University of Tennessee football team. Brooke completed her school education from the Bradley Central High School. Later, she graduated from the University of Florida in 2017. Jackson majored in telecommunication production while playing for the Florida Gators.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend & Spouse
She and Justin met while playing AAU basketball in their junior year. Later, they started dating each other when the love partner went to their senior year in school. The couple had a long distance relationship as Justin belongs to Texas.
Furthermore, there was a time in their life when Brooke called off her affair with her boyfriend. Fortunately, they reunited in their sophomore years. In April 2017, Copeland engaged Justin.
Later, she tied the knot with her spouse Justin Jackson in August 2017. Their wedding ceremony took place in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Brooke’s friends, family, teammates, and coaches attended her marriage.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Brooke Copeland.|
|Profession||Former Basketball Player and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Justin Jackson (American professional basketball player).|
|Age (As of 2018)||23 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||November 5, 1995.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Cleveland, Tennessee, USA.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Scorpio.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Sacramento, California, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 2".
Centimeters: 188 cm.
Meters: 1.88 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg.
Pounds: 149 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35.5-28-36.5.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Brian Copeland.
Mother: Kim Copeland.
|Siblings||Brother: 1. Bryce Copeland.
2. Cole Copeland.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Justin Jackson.|
|School||Bradley Central High School.|
|College/ University||The University of Florida.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Travel, Shopping, and Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Brooke Jackson
- Her partner drafted by the Portland Trail Blazers and traded to the Sacramento Kings after their wedding.
- In February 2019, Justin was traded to the Dallas Mavericks.
- Currently, she and her family live in Sacramento, California, United States. But they are planning to shift to Dallas, Texas soon.
- Money Factor: The estimated Net worth of Brooke Jackson is $2 million US Dollars.
- The 23-year-old former basketball player ranked no. 10 in the country when playing in high school.
- Moreover, in college, Brooke was active in various social services.
Related: Who is Jordyn Jones? Wikipedia Profile & Hidden Trivia
- She volunteered in charities like Reason to Give, Best Buddies, and Climb for Cancer.
- Furthermore, she also went to Thailand in 2016 for a mission trip.
- There is no doubt that Brooke stands an impressive height of 6 Feet 2 Inches (188 centimeters) as she was a basketball player.
- Her estimated body weight is around 68 kilograms (149 Pound).
- Brooke learned Swahili in order to communicate when she volunteered in East Africa.
- Mrs. Jackson’s aunt also has down syndrome which inspires her to work as an activist.