Bushwick Bill (born December 8, 1966) is a Jamaican-American Rapper from Kingston, Jamaica. He was the member of “Geto Boys” (Texas Hip Hop Group). In fact, he was with the group as the dancer “Little Billy”. Actually, his full real birth name is “Richard Stephen Shaw”.
In 1986, he created rap songs along with his team. Additionally, the debut album “Making Trouble” released in 1988. However, the album received negative reviews from the people. Only a few of them appreciated the work of the newcomers.
Soon, other members left the group. The one who left was DJ Ready Red and Bill. Both of them worked on another project “Grip It! On That Other Level”. Furthermore, their second album got appreciation.
It was the classic album of that time. Bushwick revealed that he suffered from the pancreatic cancer of stage 4. He died on June 9, 2019, i.e. Sunday. Geto Boys also updated his death news on Instagram.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Bushwick Bill was born on the 8th of December 1966 (age is 52 years old) in Kingston, Jamaica. He is the son of Rollin Shaw (father) and Deloris Shaw (mother). His parents belong to Afro-Jamaican Ethnicity.
In fact, Rollin worked as a merchant in marine and his wife was a maid. Deloris died in 2015. However, he faced the dwarfism by birth. Actually, his height was 3 feet 8 inches.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Richard Stephen Shaw.|
|Nick name||Bushwick Bill.|
|Famous For||Died on June 9 because of pancreatic cancer.|
|Age (As of 2019)||52 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 6, 1966.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Date of Death||June 9, 2019.|
|Place||Houston, Texas (USA).|
|Cause||Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer.|
|Social Media Stats||Instagram: @therealbushwickbill (62.3K followers).
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagitatus.|
|Current Residence||Houston, Texas (USA).|
|Albums||1. Little Big Man (1992).
2. Phantom of the Rapra (1995).
3. No Surrender…No Retreat (1998).
4. Universal Small Souljah (2001).
5. Gutta Mixx (2005).
6. My Testimony of Redemption (2010).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 3' 6".
Centimeters: 112 cm.
Meters: 1.12 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 50 Kg.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Biceps Size||9 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||30-26-27.|
|Shoe Size (US)||3.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Rollin Shaw (Marine Merchant).
Mother: Late Deloris Shaw (Maid).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend||Name Not Known.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Will Update.|
|Children||Son: Javon Boutte.
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Hugh Jackman.
Actress: Eva Green.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami.|
|Love to do||Writing Songs & Dancing.|
|Favorite Dishes||Continental Dishes.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$200K US Dollars.|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||Under review.|
|Home Details||House in Houston, USA|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Bushwick Bill
- Wikipedia: Bushwick appeared in the cover of “We Can’t Be Stopped” (1991).
- Actually, the album becomes an all-time hit.
- It certified in the platinum list of 1992.
- In fact, the gunshot incident transformed his life.
- Additionally, he traveled with Geto Group in the different American cities.
- Still, he arrested in Georgia in May 2010, for the illegal possession of cocaine and marijuana.
- Due to an earlier criminal record, he faced the problem of deportation.
Explore More: Who is Kumar Rocker? His Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- His group composed an album “No Surrender… No Retreat” (1998).
- Furthermore, the music piece dedicated to his dead friend Gil Epstein. Though, his good friend shot dead in Texas in 1996.
- Relationships & Affairs: He was in relationships with many females. However, Bushwick shot his eye with the gun in 1991. The incident happened after his argument with his girlfriend.
- However, he lost his right eye in the process. Apart from that, we do not have any clear idea about his marital status. Bushwick was the father of four children. He had a son whose name is Javon Boutte.