Cade Cothren (born in 1986) is an American Former Press Secretary and Top Aide to Tennessee House Speaker from Nashville, Tennessee. He worked as a top aide to Tennessee House Speaker “Glen Casada“. Furthermore, he appointed at this position last year in 2018.
In fact, Cade became the youngest person to assist in modern history. He started his career after graduation and served as a field representative for the US House of Representatives. Moreover, he also worked for the Tennessee House Republican Caucus.
Cothren initially employed as a political director and then promoted to press secretary. In addition, he became director of communications in Tennessee House Republican. On January 28, 2019, the former press secretary was named Chief of Staff in Casada’s office.
His main job included supervising day-to-day operations in the General Assembly for the Speaker. In fact, he also served as Glen Casada’s top advisor and strategist.
Cade Cothren’s Sexually Explicit Texts Controversy Story
The 32-year-old Cade recently resigned from his position amid sexually explicit texts scandal. During an investigation, USA Today exposed Cothren’s questionable actions which he did in the past.
Furthermore, they also revealed that he sent sexually explicit text messages to various female interns while Cade served as press secretary for House Republicans. He transferred those messages during the period from 2014 to 2016.
In addition, the messages also showed that Cothren used insulting and sexual language. Some of his messages state that he asked for oral sex and for naked pictures from an intern.
Also, he asked sex from a lobbyist. His texts used derogatory language to portray women who had displeased him. According to a source, Cade is also a racist and used to call black people as idiots.
Moreover, the former press secretary also admitted about sending disrespectful texts and remarks. In his defense, he claimed that he suffered from a Substance Abuse Problem. In fact, Cade also admitted that he used cocaine in the Legislative Office building.
House Speaker Glen Casada issued a statement in which he told that Cothren deserved a second chance. Casada also said that Cothren came to him 3 years ago and told him that he was dealing with personal issues.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||Cade Cothren.|
|Profession||Former Press Secretary and Top Aide to Tennessee House Speaker.|
|Age (As of 2019)||36 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1986.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Tennessee, The United States of America.|
|In the news for||resigning from his position amid sexually explicit texts scandal.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||Nashville, Tennessee, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||10.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not found (Businessman).
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend & Fiancee||Will update.|
|Alma Mater||The University of Tennessee.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Listen to music and Travel.|
|Favorite Dishes||Pan Cake, Fries, Chicken & Cheese Burger.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings per month||Will update.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Cade Cothren
- Wikipedia: The former press secretary was born in 1986 in Tennessee, The United States of America. Hence, Cade Cothren’s age is 32 years old, as of 2019.
- There is no information about his parents, siblings, and early childhood available on the internet.
- Furthermore, Cothren graduated from the University of Tennessee at Knocksville in 2010.
- He received a bachelor degree in political science.
- The 32-year-old Cade reportedly delivered racist text messages in which he referred to Afro-Americans as “Idiots”.
- Particularly, he called Jameis Winston (Tampa Bay quarterback) a “Thug N***er”.
Have a look: The Story of Reginae Carter, Lifestyle, Biography & Trivia
- Moreover, Cothren also told that he was quite immature at that time. In fact, he even got an addiction to alcohol and drugs in order to cope with the extreme pressure of his job.
- Cade also admitted that he sent “derogatory” messages to his girlfriend(s). But he further claimed that those messages were part of a consensual relationship.
- He stands a decent height of 5 Feet 10 Inches (178 centimeters tall) and weighs 78 kilograms (171 pounds) approximately.