Camilla Thurlow (born 9 July 1989) is a famous Scottish actress, reality TV star, model, humanitarian worker, and entrepreneur from Dumfries, Scotland. She becomes famous in the eyes of peoples after becoming the contestant of the famous dating reality TV show named “Love Island” season 3.
She participated in the show in 2017 and become the runner-up of the show with her dating partner “Jamie Jewitt”. Camilla Thurlow entered the island on day 1. On the show, she becomes a partner from Day 1 to Day 33 of Sam Gowland, Johnny, and Craig. Later, on day 34, Camilla becomes Jamie Jewitt’s partner and continues as a partner until the finale of the show.
Apart from this, Thurlow has also appeared in some other reality television shows like The New Activists, This Morning, and Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins. etc. Apart from a television personality, Camilla is a kind-hearted person and act as a humanitarian worker.
She is also a member of many charitable foundations like The Halo Trust, and others. She also started a donation page on the official website of The Halo Trust for the epidemic like coronavirus. She also runs her own online business.
Parents, Childhood & Bio
The Scottish star took birth from her parents on Sunday, July 9, 1989, in Dumfries, Scotland. Camilla Thurlow will turn 31 years old on 9 July 2020. She is a Christian. Camilla’s father “Robert Thurlow” is a professional violinist.
Her mother “Deborah Thurlow” is a homemaker. She has a younger sister in the family named “Connie Thurlow”. Thurlow is a very intelligent and well-educated lady. She completed her primary education from a local high school.
Later, she enrolled her name at Dumfries Campus, the University of the West of Scotland (UWS) for completing her higher education. After that, she started working as a social welfare worker and joined many charitable trusts.
Body Size & Appearance
The beautiful lady is a fitness freak. She makes a slim body shape. To keep her body fit and active, she does regular cardio exercises in the gym. She also follows a good diet for her healthy body.
Camilla Thurlow has a decent tall height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m). She always follows a light and non-oily diet to maintain her weight around 65 kilograms (in pounds 143 lbs). She never got a tattoo on her body.
The 31-year-old lady lives a lavish life along with her lover in Scottland. Camilla Thurlow her partner “Jamie Jewitt” for the first time in the year 2017 in Love Island shows. Both of them were the teammates and the participants of the show.
Jamie Jewitt is a model and reality TV star. He has also appeared in so many gaming reality shows. The pair of Camilla and Jamie was the perfect match in the show. After the show, both of them started dating each other.
Later the couple tied in a knot. On 17 May 2020, Camilla Thurlow posted a video on her official Instagram account.
Through this post, the couple reveals that they are expecting their first child. Before getting into a relationship with Jamie, Thurlow had an affair with Prince Harry in the year 2014. After some time the two separated.
|Real Full Birth Name||Camilla Thurlow.|
|Profession||Humanitarian worker, Television personality, Actress, Model, and Entrepreneur.|
|Age (As of 2020)||31 years old.|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1989.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Cancer.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Robert Thurlow.
Mother: Deborah Thurlow.
|Siblings||Sister: Connie Thurlow.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Kids||Will Update Soon.|
|Social media||Instagram: @camillathurlow (1.4 million + followers).
Twitter: @CamillaThurlow (303.5K + followers).
|School||Local High School.
|Alma Mater||Dumfries Campus, the University of the West of Scotland (UWS).|
|Career & Wealth|
|Shows||1. Love Island (2017).
2. The New Activists (2017).
3. Sport Relief 2018 (2018).
4. Lorraine (2019).
5. This Morning (2019).
6. Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins (2019).
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.5 million USD (as in 2020).|
|Last Updated||On 19 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Camilla Thurlow
- Camilla Thurlow always stands to help the other peoples.
- After completing her graduation, she started working as a social worker.
- In the year 2017, she was selected as a contestant of the gaming reality show named “Love Island”.
- After participating in the show, she became famous in the eyes of peoples.
- She entered into the show along with famous rapper Marcel Somerville.
- She becomes the runner-up of the show with her partner “Jamie Jewitt”.
- Camilla Thurlow also earned the pageant of Miss Edinburgh.
- Thurlow is also a good lacrosse player.
- She also participated in the junior world championships and played lacrosse for her country Scotland.
- Apart from this, she has also featured in other television shows like Sport Relief 2018, Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins, This Morning, and others.
- Currently, she is a member of a foundation named “The Halo Trust”.
- Apart from an actress, and model, she also works as a humanitarian worker.
- She earned a large fanbase on her social media handles.
- Camilla loves to do horse riding in her spare time.
- She loves to do adventurous things.
- Scottish beauty is an avid dog lover and has two pet dogs.
- She also knows how to fly a fighter plane.
- On 8 February 2019, Camilla Thurlow becomes the board member of Indigo Volunteers.
- She loves to drink beer.