Carlos Ghosn (born March 9, 1954) is a French-Lebanese-Brazilian executive based in Porto Velho (Rondônia, Brazil). Furthermore, he served as the Chairman and CEO of Renault Japan-based car company.
He joined Japanese Car Company Nissan and Mitsubishi as the CEO. Furthermore, he takes care of the strategic planning of Nissan. Mr. Ghosn made the alliance with AvtoVAZ. The share of both the car companies is around 10% in 2010.
All the three car companies Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi is the fourth largest automobile group. During 1999, he saved Nissan from bankruptcy. After that, he named “Mr. Fix It”.
Presently, the Tokyo District Prosecutors have arrested him on November 19, 2018. Mr. Ghosn has accused of false accounting. The police took him in custody on Haneda Airport. He is going to take the business jet.
At the same time, Hiroto Saikawa (Chief Executive, Nissan) organized a press conference. The car company officials announced Carlos has dismissed from his position. He and Greg Kelly (Director, Nissan) violated the rules of the company. They have no right to use the company properties for their own use.
Profile, Family & Early Life
Nissan Chairman was born on the 9th of March 1954 in Porto Velho, Rondônia (Brazil). Presently, Carlos Ghosn’s age is 64 years old. In fact, he is the son of Carlos Ghosn (father) and Rose Ghosn (mother). He lived with his mom in Rio de Janeiro. Later on, Carlos went to Beirut City of London.
He spent his childhood with his mother and grandmother. In fact, he completed his schooling from Jesuit school Collège Notre-Dame de Jamhour. Carlos did his engineering from École Polytechnique and École des Mines de Paris. He did a course from Lycée Saint-Louis and Collège Stanislas.
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend & Children
As per his personal life, Carlos married his wife Rita Ghosn. Carlos and Rita have four children together. The name of their daughters is Caroline Ghosn, Maya Ghosn, and Nadine Ghosn. Anthony Ghosn is his son. In May 2016, he has remarried again to his girlfriend Carole Nahas.
|Real Full Birth Name||Carlos Ghosn.|
|Profession||1. Businessman & Author.
2. Nissan, Chairman.
|Age (As of 2018)||64 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||9th of March 1954.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Porto Velho, Rondônia (Brazil).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Current Residence||USA, Japan & France.|
|Controversy||Arrested by the Tokyo police on the charges of corruption on November 19, 2018.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||42-35-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Carlos Ghosn.
Mother: Rose Ghosn.
Sister: Will Update.
|Husband & Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Known.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||1. Rita Ghosn (Divorce).
2. Carole Nahas (m. 2016).
|Daughter||Caroline Ghosn, Maya Ghosn, and Nadine Ghosn.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate in Engineering from École Polytechnique and École des Mines de Paris.|
|School||Jesuit school Collège Notre-Dame de Jamhour.|
|College/ University||1. Lycée Saint-Louis.
2. Collège Stanislas.
3. École Polytechnique.
4. École des Mines de Paris.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Europe.|
|Favorite Color||Blue and Black.|
|Love to do||Reading Books.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Dishes.|
|Net Asset (approx.)||$100 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Will Update.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Facts about Carlos Ghosn (Nissan Chairman)
- Carlos joined Michelin and worked in its France and Germany plants.
- At the age of 30, he appointed as the COO of the South American branch of Michelin.
- During 1996, he joined Renault and worked as the CEO and Chairman.
- In fact, Mr. Ghosn came in limelight after the revival of Nissan in 1999.
- He honored as the “Asia Businessman of the Year” by the Fortune 2002.
- In the next year, Fortune listed him in top 10 entrepreneurs outside the USA.
- He achieved the celebrity tag in countries like Japan.
- Furthermore, Nissan and Renault come together under his guidance to develop electric cars.
- As of Now, Carlos Ghosn’s Net worth is $100 Million US Dollars (2018).
- They launched their first electric car Nissan Leaf as the zero-emission car.
- His life has portrayed in the form of Japanese Manga Comics “The Story of Carlos Ghosn”.
- Though, he stepped down as the CEO of Nissan in 2017.
- He also inducted in Automotive Hall of Fame and Japan Automotive Hall of Fame.
- The Forbes called him the toughest men in the brutal automobile business.
- Moreover, the 64-year-old wrote books like “The Alliance” and “Shift: Inside Nissan’s Historic Revival”.