Carrie Marie Underwood (born March 10, 1983) is an American Singer-Songwriter, and TV Star from Oklahoma, USA. In an emotional interview, Underwood revealed that she had three miscarriages in 2017. Presently, she is expecting her second child with husband, Mike Fisher. Carrie and Mike have a three-year-old son, Isaiah.
In fact, she covered the topics of pregnancy struggles and facial surgery. She planned for baby thrice in 2017. However, it could not work out. Meanwhile, she got pregnant in early 2018. She has lost three kids. Underwood involved herself more in work. So that, she can forget her sorrow.
The 35-year-old singing star is praying to god for her betterment of her fourth child. On the other hand, she is busy performing shows before her second child arrives. Additionally, she feels blessed to be the mom of Isaiah.
Profile, Age, Parents & Education
How old is Mike Fisher’s Spouse? She was born on the 10th of March 1983 in Checotah, Oklahoma, USA. Hence, Carrie Underwood’s age is thirty-five (35) years old, as of 2018. She is the adorable daughter of Steve (Father) and Carole Underwood (Mother). Furthermore, Carrie has two elder sisters. Their names are Shanna Underwood and Stephanie Underwood.
During her childhood, she diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Currently, she takes medicines to cure her illness. She started singing in a local church of Checotah.
In fact, she also performed in Robbins Memorial Talent Show. Then, she moved to Nashville and gave audition in Capitol Records.
Underwood studied in Checotah High School. She completed her graduation in Mass Communication from Northeastern State University. Additionally, she is the first-runner up of Miss NSU 2014 beauty contest.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
The name of Carrie Underwood’s husband is Mike Fisher. He is the former Canadian professional ice hockey player. Both of them married in 2010 and blessed with a boy named Isaiah Michael Fisher.
Carrie Underwood Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Net Assets, Kids, Parents, Height, Weight & Details
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Carrie Marie Underwood|
|Working As||1. Singer & Songwriter.
2. Reality Star.
|Age||Thirty-Five, (35) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||10th of March 1983.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Checotah, Oklahoma, USA.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Current Residence||Checotah, Oklahoma, USA.|
|Famous for||1. Winner of American Idol 2004.
2. Receiving two Grammy Awards.
3. Married to American Hockey Player Mike Fisher.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-28-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Steve Underwood.
Mother: Carole Underwood.
Sister: Shanna Underwood and Stephanie Underwood.
|Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Carrie Underwood Husband & Relationship|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with the American Hockey Player, Mike Fisher.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Mike Fisher.|
|Son||Isaiah Michael Fisher.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate in Mass Communication from Northeastern State University.|
|School||Checotah High School.|
|College/ University||Northeastern State University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami.|
|Love to do||Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Sea Food.|
|Carrie Underwood Net worth|
|Net Asset||$85 Million USD (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Lesser Known Facts about Mike Fisher’s Wife
- Carrie won American Idol Season 4 2005.
- Then, her debut album “Some Hearts” released in 2005.
- Presently, the estimated Carrie Underwood’s Net worth is $85 Million US Dollars (approx) as of 2018.
- In fact, Underwood famed for singles like “Before He Cheats” and “Jesus, Take the Wheel”.
- Her next album “Carnival Ride” broke several records on Billboards.
- Moreover, she received two Grammy Awards after the release of her second album.
- The Time magazine listed her in 100 Most Influential People of 2014.
- According to Forbes, she is the most successful American Idol winner.
Hot Pick: Story of Sommer Ray Life & her Affairs Secrets
- There are around 65 million copies of her music albums sold in the world.
- She is the winner of 10 Billboard Awards, 14 ACM Awards, 8 CMA Awards, and a Guinness World Record.
- Mike’s wife is the top country singer of USA.
- She is very popular for her 2009s single “Cowboy Casanova” and her album “Play On”.
- Now, her new album, “Cry Pretty” released in September 2018.
- She inducted to Hollywood Walk of Fame, and Grand Ole Opry.