Charles Krauthammer Net worth, Wealth, Income, House, Car, Lifestyle, Money, Salary, Earnings, and Lifestyle: Irving Charles Krauthammer (born March 13, 1950) is an American based Political Columnist. However, he has lost his battle of life. Furthermore, he was suffering from cancer for one year. On June 21, he had bid the last farewell by his family members with tears in their eyes. Therefore, the estimated net worth of Charles Krauthammer is around $8 Million US Dollars, as of 2018.
Apart from that, he had written columns for Fox News for long. After suffering from cancer then he left writing. In addition to this, He told his Fox Star colleagues about his cancer in the form of a painful letter written by him. Moreover, he was a qualified psychiatrist but he had switched his career from columnist and political commentator.
Charles Krauthammer Net worth: $8 Million US Dollars
Krauthammer had contributed to various newspapers and editorials like The Washington Post, Inside Washington and The Weekly Standard.
Additionally, he had best known as a night panelist for Fox News’s show name “Special Report with Bret Baier”. He had recognized for writing columns on foreign affairs. In the year 2014, he had written an article in The Washington Post regarding global warming. He believed in energy conservation.
Charles Krauthammer Career, Awards & Financial Statement
68 years old Political Pundit was a recipient of many prestigious awards for his contribution as a columnist and journalist in the American Media Industry. Therefore, the awards received by him are:
- Pullitzer Prize (1987) for the best Political Commentator.
- National Magazine Award for Essays and Criticism by New Republic Essays.
- Received honorary degree from Mc Gill University.
- In 2006, The Financial Times named Charles as “Most Influential Commentator of America”.
- Awarded with William F. Buckley Award 2013 for media excellence.
- Other Awards includes People for the American Way’s First Amendment Award, Bradley Prize and Eric Breindel Award for Excellence in Opinion Journalism.
Read Also – Brian Krzanich Wealth, Earnings & Asset