Chris Cline (born July 5, 1958) is an American Mining Businessman, Social Worker and Billionaire from Beckley, West Virginia. He had the majority of ownership in Foresight Reserves LLP located in St. Louis, Missouri.
Actually, the Bloomberg referred him “Coal King of USA”. His company has around three billion tons of coal reserves in the Northern Appalachians and Illinois. Chris worked to revive the Illinois Coal Industry too.
Additionally, the state has the largest coal reserves in the United States. Still, Cline traveled to the Bahamas in his helicopter along with 6 people. Unfortunately, the helicopter crashed on July 4, 2019, and he lost his life with other people. The incident happened a day before his 61st birthday. The Billionaire Executive worked to earn profits.
At the same time, he focused on his employees’ rights and environmental laws too. Other channels along with the NBC news confirmed about his death. Still, Evan Jenkins (Judge, State Supreme Court) and Jim Justice (Governor, West Virginia) paid tribute on his death. The authorities did not confirm that his daughter was in the flight or not.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
The Coal Business King, Chris Cline was born on the 5th of July 1958 (age 60 years old) in Beckley, West Virginia (USA). Meanwhile, his real name is Christopher Cline. His dad Paul Cline owned the mining business with his grandfather.
Their bungalow located in Isaban, West Virginia. Moreover, Chris supported his father by filling the sandbags for the blast. He also went to the Marshall University, Huntington (West Virginia) to study Psychology.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
Chris first wife Sabrina Cline died in 1987 from cancer. Soon, he made his mind to remarry. Cline discovered his feelings for Kelly Cline. Actually, they successfully tied the knot in 1993.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Christopher Cline.|
|Profession||Mining Businessman & Social Worker.|
|In The News For||Died in the helicopter crash in Bahamas on July 4, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||60 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 5, 1958.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Beckley, West Virginia (USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Current Residence||New Palm Beach, Florida (USA).|
|Date of Death||July 4, 2019.|
|Cause||Lost his life in the helicopter crash.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||41-32-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Paul Cline (Mining Business Owner).
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Divorced (Married for two times).|
|Dating History?||Possible Single.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||1. Sabrina Cline (Dead).
2. Kelly Cline.
|Children||Son: Alex L. Cline and Christopher L. Cline.
Daughter: Kameron N. Cline and Candice L.Cline.
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Psychology.|
|School||High School in Buckley.|
|Alma Mater||Marshall University, Huntington (West Virginia)|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Hugh Jackman.
Actress: Meghan Markle.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Reading Books & Traveling.|
|Favorite Dishes||Mexican Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$1.8 Billion US Dollars.|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||$40-50 Million USD.|
|Home Details||House in New Palm Beach, Florida.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Chris Cline
- Wikipedia: He received the company’s shares from his father at the age of 21.
- Actually, he was impressed by his work techniques.
- Cline spent around $300 billion on the Illinois mines and the employees.
- Many environment protection agencies and local leaders united to oppose his coal business.
- In his Bloomberg interview, he told that he tried to provide low-cost energy to the Americans.
- According to him, coal is the cheapest source of energy.
- He owned the 33,413 sq feet mansion located in North Palm Beach, Florida.
- In fact, Cline had a one-lakeside home of 150 acres in Buckley, West Virginia.
- Money Factor: An aspiring actor named Vivek Shah tried to threaten his family for $13 Million. Shah arrested by the police and sentenced for 7-year prison in 2012-13 by Los Angeles Court. Moreover, Chris Cline’s Net worth generated $1.8 million US Dollars, as in 2019.
Explore More: The Biography of Robert Jack, Lifestyle, Story & Facts to know
- Jasper Reserves LLC ownership was with him.
- During 2015, he gave around million dollars to the presidential candidate Jeb Bush.
- He formed the Cline Family Foundation and donated $5 million to the Marshall University.
- In addition to this, his NGO gave $5million to West Virginia University for the orthopedic research.
- In fact, the Herald-Dispatch appreciated his work in the medical sectors.
- Actually, he had a Mine Games yacht of about 62 meters designed by Felix Sabates.