Chris Kempczinski (born in 1968) is an American Business Executive, President, and Chief Executive Officer from Cincinnati, Ohio. Recently, in November 2019, he became the new CEO of McDonald’s Corporation.
It is an American fast-food company that is first originated as a restaurant in 1940. Earlier, Chris served as the head of U.S. operations for many years. Furthermore, the business executive replaced the former CEO, Steve Easterbrook.
As per the source, McDonald fired Easterbrook after it was revealed that he had a consensual relationship with an employee. He violated the company’s policy and also showed poor judgment.
Career, Chief Operating Officer & Net worth
On November 05, 2019, the 51-years-old appointed as the new CEO of McDonald’s. He first launched his career back in the mid-1990s and worked with Procter & Gamble in brand management.
Later, Kempczinski served for four years in the soap sector division in the same company. The business executive then began to work as a management consultant at the Boston Consulting Group.
According to Wikipedia, the CEO joined PepsiCo and became part of its corporate strategy & development group. He served there for more than six years before becoming the employee of Kraft Foods.
Chris was the executive vice president of growth initiatives there. In late 2015, he started working for McDonald’s global strategy team. In October 2016, Kempczinski got promoted on the post of President.
In 2019, Chris Kempczinski accumulated Net worth of $15 million US Dollars due to his hard work and talent.
|Real Full Birth Name||Christopher John Kempczinski.|
|Profession||Business Executive, President, and Chief Executive Officer.|
|Famous for||became the President of McDonald's Corporation.|
|Age (As of 2018)||51 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1968.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||New York, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 72 Kg.
Pounds: 158 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-32-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Hair Color||Light Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Richard Kempczinski.
Mother: Ann Marie Kempczinski.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Names are not available.|
|Highest Qualification||Post Graduate with an MBA degree.|
|School||Indian Hill High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Duke University.
2. Harvard Business School.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Elvis Presley (American singer) and Angelina Jolie (American actress).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$15 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Chris Kempczinski
- McDonald’s President whose real birth name is Christopher John Kempczinski was born in 1968 in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. Chris Kempczinski’s age is 51 years old, as of 2019.
- The executive’s father “Richard Kempczinski” used to work as an associate professor of surgery and chief of vascular surgery.
- He worked at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center for many years.
- Moreover, John’s mother “Ann Marie Kempczinski” also worked as a kindergarten teacher.
- He completed his school education with above-average grades from Indian Hill High School.
- Later, Chris graduated and received a bachelor’s degree from Duke University.
- He then began working in various firms before continuing his studies once more. In 1997, the CEO earned a Masters’ of Business Administration degree from Harvard Business School.
- As the McDonald’s U.S. head, John Kempczinski had the responsibility for the business operations of about 14,000 restaurants.
- The executive even worked as a president of Kraft International and left the company in September 2015.
- As of relationship, he is married and tied the knot with his wife “Heather” after dating her for a while many years ago in 2008. They also share two children (name not available) together.