Christine Lampard (born February 2, 1979) is Northern Irish TV Celebrity and Broadcaster from Newry, Nothern Ireland. She welcomed her first baby her with husband Frank Lampard. In fact, the couple named the baby Patricia Charlotte Lampard. Moreover, Christine is the step-mom of two daughters Luna and Isla from her husband’s past relationship.
Earlier, she engaged with Christian Strokes, Dublin restaurant owner in 2004. However, they broke up the relationship in 2009. She also dated actor Curtis Bowen in 2003. Apart from that, she started her career as a runner.
After that, she took training to be the floor manager. She also appeared in BBC Northern Ireland popular show, “Give My Head Peace”. Her best-known TV shows are “This Morning” and “Loose Woman”. Currently, she is on a break to take care of her daughter.
Christine Lampard Wiki, Age, Parents & Husband
How old is Frank Lampard’s wife? She was born on 2nd of February 1979 in Newry, Northern Ireland. Therefore, Christine Lampard’s age is thirty-nine, (39) years old, as of 2018. The name of her father is Fredrick Bleakley.
Her mother name is Mina Bleakley. Lampard has a younger sister Nicola Bleakley. Furthermore, she continued her high school education at Bloomfield Collegiate School. Then, Lampard went to Queen’s University to study Political Science.
The 39-year-old dropped her course and moved to the full-time television industry. Christine married to English Football Manager, Frank Lampard in 2015. Now, the couple blessed a cute girl child, Patricia. Currently, she lives with her family in London, UK.
Christine Lampard Biography, Boyfriend, Age, Height, Weight, Parents, Spouse, Sister & Net Asset
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Christine Lampard.|
|Working As||TV Presenter, and Broadcaster.|
|Age||Thirty-Nine (39) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||2nd of February 1979.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Newry, Northern Ireland.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Current Residence||London, United Kingdom.|
|Famous for||1. Presenter of "Loose Woman" show.
2. Married to English Football Manager, Frank Lampard since 2015.
3. Blessed with a baby girl Patricia in September 2018.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Fredrick Bleakley.
Mother: Mina Bleakley.
Sister: Nicola Bleakley.
|Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Christine Lampard Husband & Relationship|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with English Football Manager Frank Lampard.|
|Boyfriend||1. Frank Lampard.
2. Christian Strokes.
3. Curtis Bowen.
|Husband/Spouse Name||Frank Lampard.|
|Daughter||1. Patricia Charlotte Lampard.
2. Luna and Isla (Step-daughters).
|Highest Qualification||Drop out from Queen's University.|
|School||Bloomfield Collegiate School.|
|College/ University||Queen's University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami.|
|Love to do||Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Sea Food.|
|Christine Lampard Net worth|
|Net Asset (Approx.)||$900,000 USD (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Lesser Known Facts about “Loose Women” TV Presenter
- Christine worked in different shows of BBC Northern Ireland.
- The list of shows includes “Sky High”, “Daybreak”, “NI Wags”, “Christine and Adrian’s Friendship Test” and “Sports Relief”.
- In fact, Lampard acted in a few films such as “Divorcing Jack” and “A Turtle’s Tale: Sammy’s Adventures”.
- As of 2018, the estimated Net worth of Christine Lampard is $900,000 USD.
- Moreover, she worked as a presenter in radio shows like “Belfast CityBeat” and “Sunday Lunch”.
Read Also: Profile of Mike Shouhed & his Personal Life Affairs Facts
- Currently, Frank’s spouse co-hosted “Celebrity Haunted Mansion” with Matt Richardson.
- On the other hand, she is an active social worker.
- She participated in the 5km run to support Cancer Research UK with Heidi Range in 2012.
- Furthermore, she is the Ambassador of North Ireland’s “The Prince’s Trust”.
- The TV celebrity hosted a charity Winter Ball show with Jon Culshaw