Chungha (born February 9, 1996) is a famous South Korean actress, singer, and songwriter. She started her career as a singer and gave many hits. She has also been a part of the girl’s group named I.O.I. When the group broke in 2017 she started working as a solo artist.
Till now she has given 4 Extended Plays, 7 singles, 8 soundtrack appearance, and 7 collaborations.
After getting the recognition from the show “Produce 101” she started working for her group and with them released the first album named “Chrysalis” in 2016.
Along with the music industry, she also has experience working in the acting industry. She has done acting in TV series like “YG Future Strategy Office” and “Entourage”.
She recently released her new song named “Be Yourself”. The song is available on YouTube on a channel named “MNH Entertainment”. It has been 3 days since the song released and there are 71 k views on her song.
The beautiful and multi-talented artist Chungha was born in 1996 on 9th February in Seoul, South Korea.
It came to light that she has spent around 8 years in Dallas, Texas, United States of America. She always has kept a very low key lifestyle making the details regarding her family unavailable.
She did her schooling from a private school. As far as her graduation is concerned, it happened to Sejong University which is situated in Seoul. She is not an expressive girl and most of the time likes to keep her things secret.
Promotion of Brands
Because of her brand value, there are many brands that approach her for the promotion of their products.
The list of such brands includes cosmetic brands like Clinique as they chose her as their global brand ambassador for the year 2019. She has also done modeling for a sports equipment supplier brand named Umbro.
She has also worked with an electronics and home appliance company named LG Corporation.
In the summer of 2019, she became the new face for Dive in Sprite campaign and actor Jang Ki-Yong also worked with her.
After seeing her you will also agree that she is one of the prettiest female artists from Korea at present.
She has thick lips, clear white skin, beautiful eyes, and long silky hairs. She always wears grey contact lenses but in reality, her eyes are brown.
Kim always keeps her diet low fat which is the reason behind her perfect figure. There is a strict diet chart prepared by her physician which Chung always has to follow making her weight only 58 kg (127.86 lbs.).
She does modeling jobs also as she is beautiful. Chungha has a height of 5 ft 5 in (165.09 cm).
There are millions of fans of Chungha and everyone is interested in her personal life. They want to know the name of her boyfriend or the person she is seeing.
Once during an interview, she got asked about her experience in dating. After getting asked she told me that she does not have much experience in dating as there never has been any official boyfriend in her life.
There is the only man who once came into her life. She texted him for one month only after which they stopped talking to each other. The name of that person is not revealed by Chungha.
|Real Full Birth Name||Kim Chung-ha.|
|English Name||Annie Kim.|
|Age (As of 2020)||24 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||February 9, 1996.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Seoul, South Korea.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Aquarius.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5'5".
Meters: 1.65 m.
Centimeters: 165 cm.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Weight||Pounds: 127.86 lbs.
Kilograms: 58 Kg.
|Parents||Father: Not known.
Mother: Not available.
|Siblings||Data not available.|
|Social media||Twitter: @CHUNGHA_MNHent (264.4 k fans).
Instagram: chungha_official (4.4 million followers).
Facebook: 청하 (CHUNG HA) (144 k likes).
YouTube: CHUNG HA_Official.
|Favourite actor||Jang Dong Gun.|
|School||Local high school.|
|Alma Mater||Sejong University.|
|Profession||Actress, singers and songwriting.|
|TV series||1. Entourage (2016).
2. Idol Drama Operation Team (2017).
3. YG Future Strategy Office (2018).
4. Top Management (2018).
|TV shows||1. Produce 101 (2016).
2. Hit the Stage (2016).
3. Ah! Sunday - A Running Miracle (2017).
4. Please Take Care of My Vanity (2017).
5. Chungha's Free Month (2017).
6. Real Life Men and Women (2018).
7. The Call (2018).
|EP||1. Listen (2017-2019).
2. Offset (2018).
3. Blooming Blue (2018).
4. Flourishing (2019).
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$5 million.|
|Last Updated||12 June 2020 (©️ Copyright - Dreshare.com)|
|Singles||1. Week (2017).
2. Why Don't You Know (2017).
3. Roller Coaster (2018).
4. Love U (2018).
5. Gotta Go (2019).
6. Snapping (2019).
7. Everybody Has (2020).
8. Stay Tonight (2020).
9. My Friend (2020).
|Songwriting||1. Hands-on Me (2017).
2. Offset (2018).
3. Flourishing (2019).
4. Head in the Clouds II (2019).
Some Lesser Known Facts about Chungha
- After appearing in the show “Produce 101” she appeared in two more shows that year named “Entourage” and Hit the Stage”.
- Only in the year 2017, she did 1 TV series named “Idol Drama Operation Team” and 3 shows called “Ah! Sunday – A Running Miracle”, “Please Take Care of My Vanity” & “Chungha’s Free Month”.
- In the year 2019, she released her first album named “XII”.
- Chungha’s net worth has to be around $5 million.
- Because of spending some years in America, she can speak fluent English.
- Chungha has a real name which is Kim Chung-ha.
- Many people do not know but she also has an English name which is Annie Kim.
- From her face, it seems like she did with some cosmetic surgery.
- She has a dog whose name is Bambi and loves to post his images on his Instagram page.
- She is the first artist to represent MNH Entertainment.
- Many companies offer her deals for the promotion of their products.
- She loves white as well as black color.
- Baking is also her hobby and she bakes very nice cakes and pastries.
- Being an artist she has traveled the world for live shows and concerts.
- Along with and singing she also knows dancing. She has even taken 3 years of formal dance training.
- She released her first single in 2017 named “Week”. After this many singles got added in her discography like “Why Don’t You Know”, “Roller Coaster”, “Stay Tonight” and “Snapping”.
- For more than 7 yeara worked as a dancer before coming to the show “Produce 101”.
- In the 2019 Billboard’s Top 25 Best K pop songs list Chungha’s song “Gotta Go” registered third place.
- She treats her manager as her sister.
- She drinks coffee in the morning and tea in the evening.
- The lady loves sweets.
- Her favorite number is 2.
- During schooling, she used to be a bad maths student.
- She loves Autumn and winter.
- Chungha does not like ball games.