Colin Jost (born June 29, 1982) is an American Actor, Writer, Comedian, and Social Media Personality from Staten Island, New York. He is best known for being the fiancé of Scarlett Johansson (American actress and singer).
She is the world’s most-paid actress since 2018 and won awards like Tony Award and a British Academy Film Award. Furthermore, Scarlett gained worldwide fame after portraying Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
On the other side, Scarlett Johansson’s future husband remained one of the writers for Saturday Night Live since 2005. In fact, he has been a writer for “Weekend Update” since 2014. His first job was also with NBC’s Saturday Night Live and they hired him in 2005.
Early Life, Parents, Childhood & Siblings
Scarlett Johansson’s boyfriend was born to his mom & dad on the 29th of June 1982 in Staten Island, New York, United States. Hence, Colin Jost’s age is 37 years old, as of 2019. The writer’s father “Daniel A. Jost” is a former teacher at Staten Island Technical High School.
In addition, his mother “Kerry J. Kelly” served as the chief medical officer for the New York City Fire Department. Colin also has a younger brother named Casey Jost. He works as an actor, producer, musician, and writer.
Furthermore, Casey played a role in Staten Island Summer and also works as a writer for Impractical Jokers. As of education, Colin completed his secondary school studies from Regis High School.
Later, the comedian graduated from Harvard University. He received a bachelors’ degree in the History and Literature of Russia and Britain. During his college days, Jost remained the president of the Harvard Lampoon.
Engagement with Girlfriend Scarlett Johansson & Spouse
The 37-years-old Colin Jost launched a romantic affair with his girlfriend, Scarlett Johansson, back in May 2017. However, the couple never mentioned anything about how they first met each other and their love life on the internet.
Moreover, Colin and Scarlett announced in May 2019 that they engaged each other in a private. On May 19, 2019, the actress’s publicist, Marcel Pariseau, told about their engagement news to The Associated Press.
Earlier, his partner tied the knot with her first husband, Ryan Reynolds (Canadian-American actor, comedian, producer, and screenwriter) in September 2008. But their marriage ended in July 2011 after the former pair divorced.
Later, the actress dated and married her second spouse Romain Dauriac (French owner of an advertising agency) in October 2014. They even welcomed a child i.e. a daughter Rose Dorothy Dauriac in 2014. Johansson and Dauriac got separated in 2017.
|Real Full Birth Name||Colin Kelly Jost.|
|Profession||Actor, Writer, Comedian, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||being the fiance of Scarlett Johansson (American actress and singer).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||37 years.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||June 29, 1982.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Staten Island, New York, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|House In||New York City, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/colinjost/
|Debut||Film: Staten Island Summer (2015, as Officer Greg).
TV Show: Weakest Link (2002, as Himself).
Short Film: --
|List of Movies||1. Staten Island Summer.
2. How to Be Single.
3. Tom & Jerry (upcoming).
|Other Appearances||1. Saturday Night Live.
2. WrestleMania 35.
3. WWE Raw.
4. 70th Primetime Emmy Awards.
5. Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10.5".
Centimeters: 179 cm.
Meters: 1.79 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-32-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (engaged).|
|Parents||Father: Daniel A. Jost.
Mother: Kerry J. Kelly.
|Siblings||Brother: Casey Jost.
|School||Regis High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Harvard University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Mark Wahlberg.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Favorite Color||Dark Blue.|
|Love to do||Reading, Traveling and Watching Football Game.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Source of Income||Stage performance, Films, TV Shows, Writings, Event Appearance, and much more.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2.5 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Colin Jost
- During his school days, he worked as the editor of the school newspaper, The Owl.
- Scarlett Johansson’s fiancé won $5,250 USA while studying at Harvard on a college edition of Weakest Link.
- Furthermore, from 2009 to 2012, the writer remained SNL’s writing supervisor.
- In fact, Jost also worked as a co-head writer from 2012 to 2015.
- The 37-years-old actor also made a brief cameo appearance in a Republican presidential debate sketch as Ohio Governor John Kasich.
- Moreover, he even selected as a “New Face” in 2009 at the Montreal Just for Laughs festival.
- Some of his other appearances are in shows like Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Chicago Just for Laughs, WWE’s Monday Night Raw, etc.
- How tall: Colin Jost stands a decent height of 5 ft 10.5 in tall and his weight is 165 lbs.
- Back in April 2019, Jost got involved in controversy when Steven Hyden (Uproxx writer) wrote an article detailing the public backlash against Colin.
- As an actor, Jost made his pictorial debut with a movie “Staten Island Summer” in 2015 as Officer Greg.
- Some of his other popular projects are How to Be Single, Kappa Mikey, WrestleMania 35, and much more.