Cometan or “Brandon Taylorian” (born July 1, 1998) is a British Author and Autodidactic Philosopher from Preston, Lancashire. He credited with the sole authorship of the treatise of The Omnidoxy which founded the philosophy known as Astronism within the wider Millettic philosophical tradition.
A prolific writer, diarist, and neologist, Cometan’s journey to fame began on his fifteenth birthday when he had the idea to create his own fictional mystery detective whom he named Jesse Millette. His Full real birth name is Brandon Reece Taylor.
The young writer was then enthralled into a six-year-long journey that involved him becoming an autodidact of religion, geography, linguistics, astronomy, cosmology, and most importantly, philosophy. During this formative period, he decided to change his name from Brandon Taylorian to a mononym after being inspired by the mononymous names of the Ancient Greek philosophers and he chose the cosmically-themed mononym of Cometan to match the astronomical theme of his philosophy.
Story, Career & Before Fame
He is using his original professional name of Brandon Taylorian, also during this time started to pen The Original Jesse Millette Series, a series of fictional mystery books centered on chronicling the life of its protagonist, Jesse Millette, alongside four other deuteragonists to form The Five Millettarian Characters as they are collectively referred to.
By the age of 20, Brandon had completed The Omnidoxy which remains over 1 million words in total length. Not only he had created a philosophy, but an entirely new understanding of what philosophy was and the role of a philosopher in the world which in turn formed the wider Millettic philosophical tradition.
Afterward, he has founded and established The Institution of The Philosophy of Millettism which holds sole proprietorship over all aspects of Astronism, including sole copyright to The Omnidoxy and Taylorian’s other philosophical works.
Zvartnots International Airport, Yerevan, Armenia (The first meeting place of Brandon and Liana Tiratsuyan)
A famed Armenophile, Taylor held an instant affinity and curiosity towards the history and people of Armenia upon learning about the country during his formative autodidactic years. This lead to him eventually coming across a young woman named Liana Tiratsuyan whom he met in person almost one year later at Zvartnots International Airport in the capital city of Yerevan in December 2018.
The 20-years-old Philosopher has claimed love at first sight with Tiratsuyan and their week together in Yerevan was even granted the privilege of being chronicled in The Omnidoxy in the formation of that which would be known as Cometanic love which encompassed the philosophical musings of Cometan on the topic of love.
Taylor published the precursory edition of the first book in The Original Jesse Millette Series on 17th November 2017 titled Jesse Millette and The Phantom’s Curse (original cover above).
Profile, Family & Early Life
Brandon Reece Taylor was born on the 1st of July 1998 in Preston, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom. At present, his age is 20 years old. He is the son of Sean Taylor (Father) and Louise Counsell (Mother) who separated when their only son was just four years old.
Cometan has spoken of the fact that he remained of an “unknown identity” up until the age of fifteen when he had the idea for Jesse Millette. Up until that point, he never committed to any hobby, had few close friends, and held an unhappy personality.
Brandon Taylor has been graced by having seven siblings in total on both his father and mother’s side; Lucia Richardson (born June 1, 1989), Kieran Taylorian (born February 6, 2007), Charlotte Counsell (born August 20, 2007), Kent Taylorian (born July 17, 2008), Zara Taylorian (born July 17, 2008), Jay Taylorian (born September 17, 2009), and Edie Taylorian (born February 27, 2011).
However, the majority of Cometan’s young days was spent with his cousins at his grandparents’ residence at 222 Longmeanygate, Leyland. Brandon’s childhood at the house and its surrounding grounds were spent observing deeply religious Catholic traditions primarily lead by his grandmother, Irene, whom Taylor would later credited with igniting his fervent interesting in religion during his autodidactic formative teenage years.
Dating History, Girlfriend & Spouse
Presently, Cometan is in a relationship with his girlfriend Liana Tiratsuyan (born December 20, 1996) whom he met in 2018. His dating history before this currently remains unknown.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Brandon Reece Taylor.|
|Mononym (Nick Name)||Cometan or Brandon Taylorian.|
|Profession||Author & Philosopher.|
|Age (As of 2019)||20 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 1, 1998.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Preston, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Religion||Originally Roman Catholicism (Presently Unknown).|
|Current Residence||Preston (Lancashire, England).|
|Famous for||His sole authorship of the founding treatise of the philosophy of Astronism known as The Omnidoxy and for his creation of the fictional mystery detective, Jesse Millette.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 10″.
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 64 Kg.
Pounds: 141 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||41-30-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Sean Taylor.
Mother: Louise Counsell.
|Siblings||Brothers: Kieran Taylorian, Kent Taylorian, Jay Taylorian.
Sisters: Lucia Richardson, Charlotte Counsell, Zara Taylorian, Edie Taylorian.
|Grandparents||Grandfather: William “Bill” Warbrick.
Grandmother: Hilda Warbrick.
Grandmother: Irene Taylor.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Not yet married.|
|Dating History?||He is in a relationship with Liana Tiratsuyan, an Armenian university graduate.|
|Girlfriend (Partner)||Liana Tiratsuyan.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate from the University of Central Lancashire.|
|College||Cardinal Newman College|
|Secondary School||Brownedge St Mary’s Catholic High School|
|Primary School||St Mary’s and St Benedict’s Roman Catholic Primary School|
|Alma Mater.||1. The University of Central Lancashire.
2. Cardinal Newman College.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Philosopher: Confucius and Buddha.
Composer: Komitas and Claude Debussy.
Author: Mildred Benson.Singer: Elvis Presley.
|Favorite video game||Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End|
|Dream Holiday Destination||The Bahamas.|
|Love to do||Philosophizing, Writing, Moviegoing, Reading, and Hiking.|
|Food Habits||Italian and Armenian Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Review.|
|Home Details||Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Official Website||www.brandontaylorian.com & www.astronism.org|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Brandon Taylorian (Cometan)
- His real full birth name is Brandon Reece Taylor and his professional name is Brandon Taylorian.
- He worked at Hoghton Tower for two years during his formative period.
- Taylor chose his professional name of Brandon Taylorian after being inspired by the Armenian construction of names.
- He began writing The Omnidoxy at the young age of seventeen.
- Cometan quickly became dissatisfied by the state of philosophy and the absent role of philosophers in society (thus igniting his concept of reascensionism).
- He completed his Business and Marketing degree whilst also writing The Omnidoxy.
- Furthermore, he tasted fame for the first time after appearing in various local magazines and news outlets his writing and philosophical works.
- It was Brandon’s ultimate ambition to become the new face of philosophy in the 21st century.
- He has played the piano since the age of 11.
- His compositional career was halted when his former piano teacher lost some of his most prized compositions.
- He is also credited with organizing and hosting the first astronomical stargazing event to take place at Hoghton Tower in November 2018 lead by Professor Donald Kurtz.
- He first had the idea for the Jesse Millette character on his fifteenth birthday in 2013.
- The author and philosopher soon found that he would need to use his entrepreneurial skills and his abilities in marketing in order to attain fame for his philosophy.
- By the age of 19, Brandon Reece Taylor had already traveled to China, Los Angeles, Florida, and Geneva.
Read Also: Who is Mutsuko Adachi? Wikipedia Profile, Trivia & Story
- His first magazine cover was taken at his 21st birthday party which was held at Hoghton Tower on 29th June 2019.
- Cometan is an autodidact of philosophy meaning that he taught himself everything he knows about philosophy rather than learning it formally via a teacher or through an institution as part of a course.
- Taylor is credited with coining thousands of new words, making him a prolific neologist.