Constanza Creel (born August 17, 2004) is a Mexican Student, Famous Personality, and Celebrity daughter from Mexico City. She is best-known as Edith Gonzalez’s Child who is a Mexican actress and dancer.
Furthermore, Edith was famous for working in Spanish-language television networks such as Televisa, Telemundo, and TV Azteca. Recently, on June 13, 2019, she passed away at the age of 54 due to cancer.
Back in 2016, the actress was diagnosed with stage IV ovarian cancer. Moreover, she later underwent surgery and removed her ovaries, uterus and lymph nodes. However, Constanza’s mother Edith Gonzalez died of the same disease. Furthermore, her daughter’s real full birth name is Constanza Creel González.
She is the only child of the late actress. Gonzalez was married to her husband “Lorenzo Lazo Margáin” at that time of her demise. They tied the knot with each other in 2010 in a private ceremony. Lorenzo is currently working as a Director of a Law Firm.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Constanza Creel González.|
|Famous for||Being the daughter of Edith Gonzalez (Mexican actress and dancer) who recently passed away at the age of 54.|
|Age (As of 2019)||15 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 17, 2004.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Mexico City, Mexico.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|House In||Mexico City, Mexico.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 162 cm.
Meters: 1.62 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 50 Kg.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||32-22-33.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Parents||Father: Santiago Creel.
Mother: Edith Gonzalez.
|Siblings||Half-brother: Santiago Creel Garza.
Half-sister: 1. Beatriz Creel Garza.
2. Paulina Creel Velasco.
3. María Creel Garza.
4. Miranda Creel Velasco.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|School||Private Elite High School in Mexico.|
|Alma Mater.||Not yet.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Holland.
Actress: Gal Gadot.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Drawing and Listening to music.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Constanza Creel
- Wikipedia: Edith Gonzalez’s daughter, Constanza Creel was born on the 17th of August 2004 (age 15 years old) in Mexico City, Mexico.
- Constanza’s mother “Edith González Fuentes” also appeared in numerous TV shows like Red Sky, Live untimely, The Bravo, Eva the trailera, etc.
- She was born to politician Santiago Creel who had an affair with Edith a few years back.
- González’s father is a Mexican senator who is serving as the center-right National Action Party.
- She also has five step-siblings from her dad’s side. Constanza has a half-brother Santiago Creel Garza and four half-sisters Beatriz Creel Garza, Paulina Creel Velasco, María Creel Garza, and Miranda Creel Velasco.
- Furthermore, Santiago and Fuentes knew each other for more than 30 years.
- In fact, she was just 14-year-old when she met the politician who was 25-year-old. They remained in a relationship with each other for a brief time.
Read Also: Who is Lina Lazaar? Her Biography, Story, Lifestyle & Affairs
- Both of Constanza Creel’s parents shared the joint custody of their kid.
- When she was born her dad wanted to name Constanza as Guadalupe after the saint.
- Moreover, the news that Santiago Creel was her father became news headlines in 2008.
- Creel’s mom often uploads pictures of her beautiful daughter on her official Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- Constanza is also very close to her step-father Lorenzo Lazo.
- Currently, she is studying in a private elite school in Mexico City.