Corbin Trent (born August 4, 1988) is an American Political Activist, Fundraiser, and Volunteer from Tennessee, USA. On the other hand, he starts “Brand New Congress” to support Bernie Sanders. In fact, Mr. Sanders has contested for 2016 Presidential elections.
Corbin is the Co-Director of the “Justin Democrats”. Both of them are grassroots organizations. His motive is to support the people not to churn out money. Primarily, Trent focuses on grass root issues. Somehow, he holds some political interests too. Corbin calls himself as the supporter of Democrats.
He wishes to make Bernie Sanders as US President. This is a similar vision for the Tennessee people too. Actually, he forms a Facebook group for Bernie. Mr. Trent pledges to remove money from the political circle. Additionally, he wants employment opportunities for Tennessee. In 2016, they raise more than $850,000 through small donations.
Meanwhile, the workers organize rallies in the different cities of the United States. Some of the government staffers also involved in their team. Usually, he represents some agendas like affordable education, trade union, minimum wages, and health care rights.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
This Political Activist was born on the 4th of August 1988 in Tennessee, United States. Currently, Corbin Trent’s age is 30 years old.
Still, we are not found information about his father, mother and siblings details. Our dedicated team is trying to update you soon. In fact, Corbin holds distinction degree in Politics.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Corbin Trent.|
|Profession||1. Co-Founder of Brand New Congress.
2. Co-Director Justin Democrats.
3. Additional Director, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
|Famous For||Build Anti Trump era for 2020 US Presidential Elections.|
|Age (As of 2019)||30 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 4, 1988.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Tennessee, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-32-33.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Siblings||Brother: Will Update.
Sister: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Name Not Found.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate in Politics.|
|School||High School in Tennessee.|
|Alma Mater||Not Known.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Germany, London & Malaysia.|
|Favorite Color||Brown, Black & White.|
|Love to do||Travelling, Chatting with friends & Cooking.|
|Favorite Dishes||Continental Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||Under Revision.|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Official Website||justice democrats.com.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Corbin Trent
- Corbin works for the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as the Additional Director.
- His brand new Congress takes 50 candidates for different senate elections.
- Only 2-3 efficient people clear the multiple voting rounds.
- In fact, the members are Saikat Chakrabarti, Alexandra Rojas, and Zack Exley.
- Additionally, Ira Allison is serving as the Executive Director of “Brand New Congress”.
- In 2017, Justin Democrats and Brand New Congress collaborate.
- Their main motive is to remove financial packed congressional senators.
- Financial Details: The calculated Net worth of this “Justin Democrats” is $2 million US Dollars.
Read Also: Who is Sally Snow? Wikipedia, Trivia, Story & Profile
- Furthermore, the team wants to earn trust for the politicians.
- Corbin Trent height is around 5 feet 9 inches (176 in cm) tall. In addition, his body weight is 75 Kilograms (165 in lbs).
- They create a left-wing movement in the 2018 elections though lost the elections.
- Meanwhile, “The Young Turks” provides affiliation to them.
- Currently, the members are building a base against Trump in 2020.