Dan Howell (born June 11, 1991) is British YouTuber, Vlogger, Social Media Star and Former Radio Personality from Wokingham. Furthermore, he posted his first video online “HELLP INTERNET” as on 16th October 2009. Phil Lester is among his friends who admired his talent. His full real birth name is “Daniel James Howell”.
In fact, Lester encouraged Howell to create videos that are more amazing. The name of Dan’s YouTube channel is “Daniel Howell”. Currently, the channel reached over 6 million+ subscribers. More than 621million people watch his videos regularly.
On the other hand, he has two more channels “danisnotinteresting” (1.8 million+ subscribers & 68 million+ viewers) and “DanAnd PhilGames” (3.1 million+ subscribers & 542 million+ viewers). He broadcasted live shows on his second individual channels. Along with Phil, he designed interesting games for the viewers.
In April 2015, they launched another channel “DanAndPhil CRAFTS” based on the cool April pool jokes. Presently, 154K+ people have subscribed the channel. He is getting a lot of love from his followers.
Recently, Dan came out with shocking news about his sexuality. He prepared a video and revealed that he is gay. On the other hand, he ended much speculation regarding his relationship status.
Early Life, Parents & Brother
YouTuber Dan Howell was born on 11th of June 1991 (age 28 years old) in Wokingham, Berkshire (England). The Internet Personality’s dad is a DJ and Producer from England.
Additionally, Dan’s younger brother Adrian Howell is also a YouTuber. He started his channel on YouTube in 2018. In fact, Daniel worked for a retail chain named “Focused DIY”. He successfully finished his course at “The Forest School”.
Still, Daniel James Howell took a break from his higher education planning. As a hobby, he posted some videos on his channel. Later on, Howell moved to Manchester to study Law at the University of Manchester. However, he left the University due to lack of interest in the course in 2011. He made his mind to be a full blogger and YouTube personality.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend & Gay Partner
Howell lived in Manchester and London along with his friend Phil Lester. However, they did not reveal their current relationship status. Some media reports speculated that the two of them are dating.
Moreover, Daniel added a video on “World Mental Health Day” #HelloYellow. He also shared his tough time while struggling with clinical depression.
Furthermore, Howell spoke about his journey on “Daniel and Depression” video of October 2017. Still, he attempted suicide when he was a teenager because of internalized homophobia. He tried hard to recover from the trauma.
Quick Info & Trivia
|Full Real Birth Name||Daniel James 'Dan' Howell.|
|Nick name||Dan Howell.|
|Profession||Former Radio Personality & YouTuber.|
|Famous For||Revealed through a YouTube that he is gay.|
|Age (As of 2019)||28 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||June 11, 1991.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Wokingham (Berkshire, England).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Gay.|
|Social Media Stats||Instagram: @danielhowell (3.8 million followers).
|Awards||1. Golden Headphones Award at the Sony Award (2013) for Dan & Phil Show.
2. Collaboration of the Year at the British Online Creator Awards (2016).
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|Current Residence||London, United Kingdom.|
|Books Written||1. The Amazing Is not on Fire (2015).
2. Dan and Phil Go Outside (2016).
|Radio Shows||1. Dan & Phil Show (2013).
2. Internet Takeover (2014-16).
|YouTube Channels||1. Daniel Howell (6.5 + million subscribers & 621+ million viewers).
2. danisnotinteresting (1.8+ million viewers & 68+ million viewers).
3. DanAndPhilGAMES (3.1 + million subscribers & 542+ million viewers).
4. DanAndPhilCRAFTS (154+K subscribers & 500+ K viewers).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 3".
Centimeters: 191 cm.
Meters: 1.91 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 80 Kg.
Pounds: 176 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||41-33-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||10.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Will update soon (DJ & Producer).
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Adrian Howell.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Law dropout from the University of Manchester.|
|School||The Forest School.|
|Alma Mater||University of Manchester.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Tom Holland.
Actress: Margot Robbie.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Malaysia.|
|Favorite Color||Black & Brown.|
|Love to do||Shopping, Creating Videos, Traveling & Watching movies.|
|Favorite Dishes||Australian Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$2.5 Million US Dollars.|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||Under review.|
|Home Details||House in London, United Kingdom.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Dan Howell
- Wikipedia: Dan and Phil presented a show “Dan and Phil” on the weekends at BBC Radio 1 (2013-14).
- Then, he organized the “Internet Takeover” program in September 2014.
- Their funny video-based channel famed for “Don’t Cry Craft” phrase.
- In fact, The Standard-Examiner also appreciated their creativity levels on the internet.
- The former name of “Daniel Howell channel” was “danisnotonfire”.
- Additionally, they frequently produced videos of the Edinburg Film Festival and the Christmas events.
- The duo hosted the Britt Awards in 2014.
- During their UK tour of October & November 2015, Dan and his partner voiced “The Internet Song”.
- The 28-year-old was the voice-over artist for “The Last Gorilla” and “The Lion Guard” Disney shows.
- Meanwhile, they also did a show at Dolby Theater in Hollywood, California.
- Lester and Howell released two documentaries on YouTube “The Amazing Tour Is Not on Fire” and “Dan and Phil’s Story of TATINOF”.
- Youtube Sensation, Dan Howell height is around 6 feet 3 inches (191 cm) tall. His body weight is 80 Kg or 176 pounds.
- On the other hand, he arranged 80 shows in 18 different countries like New Zealand and the Philippines.
- As a result, the tours recognized as the biggest YouTube tours of that time.
- The BBC Studios collaborated with them for “Interactive Introvert” film.
- During 2013, Howell and Lester won “Golden Headphones Award” at the Sony Awards for the “Dan & Phil Show”.
Explore More: The Story of Reality TV Star Lee Ann Horton, Biography, Lifestyle & Affairs
- The Random House Children Book published their book “The Amazing Book Is Not on Fire (TABINOF)” (October 2015).
- Actually, the Sunday Times reported that 26K copies of the book sold in October.
- Therefore, it became the topper in the “New York Times Bestseller” list of young adult hand cover book in 2015.
- Money Factor: According to his income, wealth details and Youtube earnings, Dan Howell’s Net worth is $2.5 Million US Dollars (as of 2019).
- They investigated the paranormal activities with “The Damn Channel”.