Dana Blumberg (born in 1974) is an American Doctor, and an Ophthalmologist from New York, United States. She is best known as the love Partner of Robert Kraft (Businessman & Kraft Group’s CEO). Furthermore, she holds expertise in Cataract Surgery and Glaucoma. Dana clinical interests are in medical, laser and surgical management of the eyes related issues.
The National Institute of Health also funds her clinical research and disease detection. She is trying to use novel research techniques to reduce glaucoma-related vision loss. Somehow, the lack of effective diagnosis and follow-ups also increases the chances of vision loss.
As per The Daily Mail reports, she has also found a new companion in her life. Furthermore, the lucky person is Robert Kraft (American Businessman). They were together in a social event at the Elton John Aids Foundation.
Additionally, the couple also attended the high profile sports events. Though, Robert broke up with his ex-girlfriend Ricki Noel Lander. On the other hand, Blumberg and Kraft went in the French Open 2019.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Robert Kraft’s lover, Doctor Dana Blumberg was born in 1974 in New York City, United States. Furthermore, her age is around 45 years old. Her mom and dad are also professional doctors.
Furthermore, she has also completed her M.D. and M.P.H degree at the Saint Louis University School of Medicine. Dana also went for her internship at St. Louis University Medical Center.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend & Spouse
Doctor Dana did not disclose about her married life. Now, she is dating Robert Kraft. They are in a serious relationship since 2019. Kraft and his new partner also attended a few fundraising drives in the USA. Now, the pair is not open about their affairs.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Dr. Dana M. Blumberg.|
|Famous for||The girlfriend of billionaire personality Robert Kraft.|
|Age (As of 2019)||45 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1974.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York City (New York, United States).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Not Available.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: --
|Current Residence||New York City, New York (USA).|
|Job Roles||1. Internship at St. Louis University Medical Center.
2. Resident Doctor at University Hospital Cleveland (Case Western Reserve).
3. Assistant Professor in Ophthalmology in CUMC.
4. Clinic's located in New York, Presbyterian, and Columbia.
|Awards||1. Wilmer Eye Institute Teaching Award by the John Hopkins University (2006).
2. Clinician Scientist Award from The American Glaucoma Society.
3. Awarded Pfizer Clinician Scientist Award, Helen Keller (2009).
4. Super Doctors Rising Star by The New York Times Magazine (2013).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-26-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.5.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Found.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wedding date||3 August 2018.|
|Dating History?||Romantically linked with her boyfriend Robert Kraft.|
|Highest Qualification||M.D. & M.P.H Degrees.|
|School||High School in New York City.|
|Alma Mater.||Saint Louis University School of Medicine.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Evans.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Reading Books & Watching TV Shows.|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$240K US Dollars (as of 2019).|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||$18K to $22K US Dollars.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||House located in the New York City.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Dana Blumberg
- Wikipedia: Robert Kraft’s girlfriend, Dana is a resident doctor at University Hospital Cleveland (Case Western Reserve).
- She has also received the fellowship in the Wilmer Eye Institute-Johns Hopkins University.
- Blumberg has won the Wilmer Eye Institute Teaching Award at the John Hopkins University (2006).
- Additionally, she also honored with Pfizer Clinician Scientist Award (Helen Keller, 2009).
- The American Glaucoma Society awarded her with Clinician Scientist title.
- Money Factor: In 2019, Dana Blumberg calculated Net worth is valued at $240,000 US Dollars.
Explore More: Who is Star Alexa Demie Actress? Her Story, Biography, Lifestyle & Facts
- Figure Details: Her height is around 5 feet 7 inches tall (170 cm) and body weight is 56 Kilograms (124 pounds). She has Dark Brown eyes and blonde hairs color.
- Furthermore, the New York Times Magazine named her Super Doctors Rising Stars as of 2013.
- On the other hand, Dr. Dana has served at CUMC as the Ophthalmology’s Assistant Professor.
- Currently, her clinics located in New York, Presbyterian, and Columbia.
- She extensively researched the glaucoma diagnosis, management, and treatment.
- Moreover, she maintained a good relationship with her patients.