Daniel Miranda (born December 15, 1995) is a Filipino Race Car Driver, Social Media Personality, and Celebrity Partner from Manila. He is well recognized as a boyfriend of Sofia Andres (Filipino actress and model).
She first rose to fame after playing a starring role as Athena Abigail Tizon-Delos Reyes in the comedy-drama film “She’s Dating the Gangster” in 2014. Sofia worked alongside actors such as Daniel Padilla, Kathryn Bernardo, Dawn Zulueta, Richard Gomez, etc.
Later, Andres performed in various big projects such as “Forevermore”, “Relaks”, “It’s Just Pag-Ibig”, “Pusong Ligaw”, and much more. Her performance in the TV series “Bagani” as Mayari is also appreciated by fans a lot.
As of 2020, the actress is managed by Star Magic, ABS-CBN’s talent management firm. Sofia started her career after working in numerous TV commercials, campaigns, brand endorsements, etc.
Affairs, Girlfriend & Daughter
On June 21, 2020, Daniel and his girlfriend “Sofia Andres” introduced their first child, a daughter named Zoe Miranda on his social media account. He posted a cute video with his girl on Instagram on the occasion of Father’s Day.
In addition, the actress also shared a series of pictures on her official account where she has over 6.2 million followers on the platform. The main aim of this post was to wish her lover a Father’s Day as he became a daddy of their lovely kid this year.
She even posted a picture with her own father and told her audience that he helped her in every phase of her life. Sofia also wrote that her dad is her first love who always remains with her through ups and downs.
Andres later wished her partner who is her greatest love who brought values, colors, and adventures into her world. She even referred her girl as their greatest happiness. In another post, the model uploaded an image of Zoe’s feet with a crown emoji.
Daniel Miranda launched a romantic relationship with his lover back in 2019. It is not clear how the couple first met each other and when did they start dating on the internet. On Instagram, she posted a picture of her which was taken at Clark International Speedway.
They both announced their affair by posting photos with each other before netizens started to speculate anything. Many of their fans also congratulated the love birds after they announced the birth of their daughter on social media.
Body Stats, Height & Weight
At a very young age, Miranda came to know the importance of discipline and fitness. As he always wanted to push his career in the car racing field, Daniel took his health as a priority. He began his training when he was a teenager.
Furthermore, the racer does different forms of exercises like weight training, strength training, aerobics, cardio, etc in the gym 5 days a week. Miranda has a strict diet where he takes high protein and moderate carbohydrates on a daily basis.
He managed to keep his weight around 71 kg (156 pounds). His charming looks and sexy smile also enhances his handsome personality. Daniel Miranda’s height is measured to be around 5 feet 7 inches (170 centimeters tall) with a muscular build.
Moreover, Daniel’s Instagram account is filled with adorable pictures and he has over 310,000 followers. The celebrity partner is also a fashionista who likes to experiment with his clothing.
He usually loves to wear casual outfits and graphic t-shirts are his favorite item of clothing. Some of his favorite brands are Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Nike, Adidas, and much more.
The estimated body measurement of the handsome racer is 42-32-38. His innocent dark brown eyes are one of the best facial features. Daniel always keeps his hair short and rarely dyes his dark brown hair.
|Real Full Birth Name||Daniel Lhuillier-Miranda.|
|Profession||Race Car Driver.|
|Famous for||being the boyfriend of Sofia Andres (Filipino actress and model).|
|In the news for||he and his partner announced the birth of their first child, Zoe on June 21, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2019)||24 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 15, 1995.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagittarius.|
|House In||Manila, The Philippines.|
|Debut||2011 Asian Karting Open Championship - Formula 125 Junior Open.|
|Total No. of Races||21.|
|Various Competitions||1. 2019 TCR Asia International Series (10 races).
2. 2018 Asian Formula Renault - Pro Class (11 races).
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/danielmirandaa_/?
Twitter: Not known.
|Earning Sources||By competing in various car racing competitions|
|Net worth (approx.)||$800K - $850K US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Cars||1. Hyundai i30 N TCR.
2. Tatuus FR2.0/13.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 71 Kg.
Pounds: 156 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||42-32-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Last Modified||June 22, 2020 (©️ Copyright - dreshare.com)|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Name not available.|
|Girlfriend||Sofia Louise Alejandre Andres.|
|School||Local High School in the Philippines.|
|Alma Mater.||One of the elite colleges in Sydney, Australia.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Coco Martin.
Actress: Angel Locsin.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Love to do||Traveling, Playing Video Games, and Playing Sports.|
|Favorite Food||Filipino Cuisine.|
|Brands||Gucci, Nike, Louis Vuitton, etc.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Daniel Miranda
- Born in 1995, Sofia Andres’ boyfriend ages 24 years old, as of 2020. Daniel Miranda’s birthday falls on the 15th of December making him a Sagittarius in the zodiac sign group.
- His real full birth name is Daniel Lhuillier-Miranda.
- Many of his family members also performed in many racing tournaments.
- At a young age, Daniel became interested in racing and even got fascinated after watching various racing tournaments.
- During an interview, he told his fans that he is very passionate about car racing and it is in his blood.
- After completing his high school education, he enrolled in one of the elite colleges in Syndey, Australia.
- Miranda graduated with a Bachelors’s degree in Business Administration.
- He is very self-sufficient when it comes to managing his time between his racing career and studies.
- Whenever he lost in the competition, Daniel tries to keep his mental health at peace and learn from his mistakes in order to improve his skills.
- The racer began his career by competing in the 2011 Asian Karting Open Championship – Formula 125 Junior Open.
- He came in the 21st position.
- Later, he started to represent the Eurasia Motorsport team.
- Back in 2018, he participated in the Asian Formula Renault Series where Miranda got 5th rank.
- He even bagged the title of the 2019 Asian Driver Champion.
- Daniel won the Sepang F1 International Circuit as well.
- As of June 2020, he has competed in a total of 21 car races.
- He likes to spend his free time with his father, mother, and siblings in the Philippines.
- His girlfriend also posted an IGTV video where she documented her pregnancy. The video went viral on the internet and received 2.1 million views within a few days of its upload.
- Furthermore, Daniel Lhuillier-Miranda entertains his audience by posting his daily lifestyle, pictures with Sofia, event appearances, etc on his Instagram account.