Dawn Thandeka King (born October 1, 1977) is a South African Actress, Motivational Speaker, and Musician from Durban, South Africa. Moreover, she made acting debut in the TV industry during 2012. She became a star with her first show i.e. Uzalo (2015).
On the other hand, King famed for the character of Lindiwe Xulu. Recently, she opened about his marriage problems. As per Wikipedia, Dawn decided to end her 15 years of relationship. She felt that she could not maintain stability with her spouse.
Both of them faced difference in their opinions. It is easy for them to separate. Though, she admitted that she would love her ex forever.
They shared a long time as a couple. Meanwhile, Thandeka King went for the marriage counseling sessions too. This could not work out for them. We can say that destiny planned something different for the two of them.
Early Life, Childhood, Trivia & Parents
Dawn Thandeka King was born on 1st of October 1977 in Durban, South Africa. Additionally, her father whose name not found worked in a bank. Dawn’s mom took care of the children at home.
She attracted towards acting and dance in her High School. Furthermore, she regularly participated in the contests organized in the state and national level. Later on, she got admission at the Technikon Natal and finished her degree in Drama.
Wedding, Affairs, Spouse & Children
She married for 15 years and then divorced her spouse. In addition to this, the two of them shared five adorable children. There is no information updated about her former boyfriends.
|Real Full Birth Name||Dawn Thandeka King.|
|Profession||Motivational Speaker, Actress & Musician.|
|Famous for||Her divorce with her husband.|
|Age (As of 2019)||42 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 1, 1977.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Durban, South Africa.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Libra.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: dawnthandeka_king (1 million followers).
Facebook: facebook.com/DawnThandekaKing (88K likes).
|Current Location||Durban, South Africa.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-36-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.5.|
|Parents||Father: Banker (Name not Known).
Mother: Will Update Soon (Homemaker).
|Siblings||Name Not Found.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Will Update Soon.|
|Children||Five Kids (Name Not Found).|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Drama.|
|School||High School in Durban.|
|Alma Mater.||Technikon Natal.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Food||Cake & Pizza.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Cape Town.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Megan Fox.
|Love to do||Reading Books & Fashion.|
|Favorite Color||Black & Pink.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$700,000 US Dollars. (as of 2019).|
|Home Details||her house located in Durban.|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Dawn Thandeka King
- Thandeka King approached as the guest host of Zaziwa Season 4 (2016).
- On the other hand, she earned prominence in African TV series Lockdown (2016-17).
- She played a challenging role of Ma Z.
- Dawn and Adhir Kalyan are among the top South African Celebrities until date.
- Her official Instagram account is @dawnthandeka_king (1 million followers).
- Furthermore, Dawn Thandeka King’s height is 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) and weighed 62 Kg (136 lbs).
- Furthermore, she managed her fan base on Facebook with 88K likes.
- Meanwhile, King attended the talk shows and gave inspiring speeches.
- She also received the Gold Horn Award of Actress in the TV shows.
- In 1996, Dawn won the Best Newcomer title for her program.
- King’s net worth generated from her acting work is around $700,000 US Dollars (2019).